[Unofficial] Armium Services
Out of Character information: I am from Ireland.
17 Years old.
Love Sports & Gaming.
What more do you need to know? Smile

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Rivahl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19015792

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 389

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 5

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I have never been in a Clan on this server so far, so I would like to join one. I am also applying as I like the idea of the Building Division especially for builders. I really enjoy building in Garry's Mod, because having a good setting for whatever you roleplay really adds to the experience, ambience, atmosphere, and of course fun.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 8-9

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT + 01:00

In-Character information: Born in 1987, in Dublin, to an Irish father and an Irish mother. He grew up in a middle class suburban area called Sandyford, not to far from the city center. He also showed a huge interest in cars from a young age, which was inherited by his father who was the Owner of a local Car Garage.
He was determined and decided to head straight on to College after Secondary School at the young age of 18.

After 3 years in University College Dublin, he graduated with a Honours Degree in Civil Engineering. By this time his father retired and had luckily sold the business, before the global economic recession hit in 2008-2009.

The recession had hit hard in Ireland, even with his Honour Degree he could not get a full time job. He was earning chump change working as a part time bartender in a local Bar & Restaurant. He wasn't happy with the life he was living, and felt like he was missing out on something.

So he decided he was going to emigrate to America in the hope of finding a job, and living the life he had always wanted. He saw America as being "The Land Of Opportunity" as most people do..
His visa got accepted and he had chosen a city he wanted to live in.
That being Evocity..
He brought with him enough money to sustain himself for atleast 4 months.
Hopefully things will go well for him..

Name?: David

Surname?: Conroy

Age?:27

Any previous jobs?: Part time Bartender at a local Bar & Restaurant.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Builders

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes. I have a Honours Degree in Civil Engineering which I studied in University College Dublin (UCD) one of Ireland's most renowned colleges.
(07-06-2014, 04:13 AM)[FL:RP] Rivahl Wrote: Out of Character information: I am from Ireland.
17 Years old.
Love Sports & Gaming.
What more do you need to know? Smile

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Rivahl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19015792

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 389

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 5

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I have never been in a Clan on this server so far, so I would like to join one. I am also applying as I like the idea of the Building Division especially for builders. I really enjoy building in Garry's Mod, because having a good setting for whatever you roleplay really adds to the experience, ambience, atmosphere, and of course fun.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 8-9

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT + 01:00

In-Character information: Born in 1987, in Dublin, to an Irish father and an Irish mother. He grew up in a middle class suburban area called Sandyford, not to far from the city center. He also showed a huge interest in cars from a young age, which was inherited by his father who was the Owner of a local Car Garage.
He was determined and decided to head straight on to College after Secondary School at the young age of 18.

After 3 years in University College Dublin, he graduated with a Honours Degree in Civil Engineering. By this time his father retired and had luckily sold the business, before the global economic recession hit in 2008-2009.

The recession had hit hard in Ireland, even with his Honour Degree he could not get a full time job. He was earning chump change working as a part time bartender in a local Bar & Restaurant. He wasn't happy with the life he was living, and felt like he was missing out on something.

So he decided he was going to emigrate to America in the hope of finding a job, and living the life he had always wanted. He saw America as being "The Land Of Opportunity" as most people do..
His visa got accepted and he had chosen a city he wanted to live in.
That being Evocity..
He brought with him enough money to sustain himself for atleast 4 months.
Hopefully things will go well for him..

Name?: David

Surname?: Conroy

Age?:27

Any previous jobs?: Part time Bartender at a local Bar & Restaurant.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes. I have a Honours Degree in Civil Engineering which I studied in University College Dublin (UCD) one of Ireland's most renowned colleges.

Your application has been reviewed by me.

And i accept it since you have a good story behind it all, and since we need people in "The Builders Division" I woud allow you in, with your decent hours, and your decent points. You would make a good PassiveRP with the Scientist in the clan.

When you come in-game. Change your clan tag to "Armium Services - Engineer"
Your application has been reviewed by me.

And i accept it since you have a good story behind it all, and since we need people in "The Builders Division" I woud allow you in, with your decent hours, and your decent points. You would make a good PassiveRP with the Scientist in the clan.

When you come in-game. Change your clan tag to "Armium Services - Engineer"
[/quote]

[b]Thank you very much for the opportunity. I look forward to RP'ing with you and the Clan.
Out of Character information: I am from the UK. 15 years old. Football and Gmod fan

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Rangerboys

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49875694

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 644

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 1

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Because I need a new clan to join as my clan has closed. Also I would like to join a clan that has a good group of dedicated members and this clan is the one I chose. It has also been recommended by some of it's current members.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 8

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT +1:00 (London)

In-Character information: Man with a scent of Roses|Ex Military|British

Name?: Ross

Surname?: Kemp

Age?: 32

Any previous jobs?: I was Sergeant in the British Army until my regiment was stopped. After that I worked in the police force as a Superintendent. Now I am looking to be going into Security work.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am great Leader. I used to run a clan myself so I know how to control a group of people. As I used to work as a sergeant and Superintendent, you know my line of work shows that I am capable of leading a team of men. I do like to relax however. I do go fishing and play golf.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have plenty of experience in this line of work. Being Ex Military, I know how to handle a gun. I worked in the Military for 9 years then 2 years in the Police force.
(07-09-2014, 12:20 PM)rangerboys Wrote: Out of Character information: I am from the UK. 15 years old. Football and Gmod fan

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Rangerboys

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49875694

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 644

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Because I need a new clan to join as my clan has closed. Also I would like to join a clan that has a good group of dedicated members and this clan is the one I chose. It has also been recommended by some of it's current members.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT +1:00 (London)

In-Character information: Man with a scent of Roses|Ex Military|British

Name?: Ross

Surname?: Kemp

Age?: 32

Any previous jobs?: I was Sergeant in the British Army until my regiment was stopped. After that I worked in the police force as a Superintendent. Now I am looking to be going into Security work.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am great Leader. I used to run a clan myself so I know how to control a group of people. As I used to work as a sergeant and Superintendent, you know my line of work shows that I am capable of leading a team of men. I do like to relax however. I do go fishing and play golf.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have plenty of experience in this line of work. Being Ex Military, I know how to handle a gun. I worked in the Military for 9 years then 2 years in the Police force.

Your application has been reviewed by me and has been accepted. Both me and the general know you for a while and we think that you will do good. Welcome to the team!

Once in-game change your clan tag to Armium Services - Recruit

Armium Services Corporal, Josh Wright.
Out of Character information:

Steam Name: DAD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53594520

How many hours do you have on the servers?: only 70 but i'm really active.

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0 because i never RP with admins.

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I saw Rene was in it ( A friend ) and i came to talk to someone there. he told me all about it and it seemde fun

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: I Live in the netherlands. I Believe it is GMT+1 but i'm not sure. Compared to the U.K It's 1 hour later.

In-Character information:

Name?: Felix 'Roach'

Surname?: Norwitz

Age?: 21

Any previous jobs?:S.R.U Member, Police force, Military.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I Have lived in Evocity for not too long now, about half a year. I have mainly worked as government protectors and with heavy guns. You'll always notice when i'm there because i talk much.

What division are you applying for? Security:

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I've never really been in any official clan but i've worked with guns before.
Out of Character information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] ThatGirlSurinaaaaa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71022534

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 193h

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0 Sad

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Because I like the unity of them and they're on regularly

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 9 - but not much next week because I'm not at home

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT+8 (this week, and next am in GMT)

Name?: Steph

Surname?: Holt

Age?: 20

Any previous jobs?: SRU, Gun Dealer

Tell us a bit about yourself: I can be pretty good at distracting because people don't expect me to be anything more than the girl over there... and I can snipe pretty well... just need to get some snipers...

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Builders. can do Security though.

Thanks for your time... and not to bribe you but here's a waffle. (>'_')>#

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:

Out of Character information: 16 Year Old English Student. Currently studying at school for my A levels. Play Sport and enjoy gaming.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] JonesJunioor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50001341

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 273+ Hours

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Have never really been a member of a clan and would love to join one to RP with.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: Currently about 7. But School holidays coming up so could be 9/10.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT.

Name?: Giovanni

Surname?: Di Vicci

Age?: 28

Any previous jobs?: Italian Army, Worked with EvoCity government in many law enforcing roles.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Giovanni Di Vicci moved to EvoCity with his family a few years ago, to create a new life for himself. He was previously in the Italian army back home in Italy. Giovanni once in EvoCity, decided to study and earn some qualifications to take into his future with him. After passing his studies he decided to look for jobs in EvoCity. Giovanni has found many different jobs working with the EvoCity government since and is looking for a new job to provide for his family with.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: A Major in Engineering and a Minor in Biochemistry from EvoCity college.
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
Out of Character information: My name is Yuval. i live in israel. Im 13 years old.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Mustsin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60943730

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 344+

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Im applying for Armium Security beacus: I love to be a guard no matter what! And im searching for a good clan and this is the best that i found!.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 7-8 Hours.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: UTC+02:00

Name?: Daniel C.

Surname?: Snow

Age?: 17

Any previous jobs?: I was a SRU sergent for a year. And a Spacial Ops in the Russian army.

Tell us a bit about yourself: So im Daniel. 17 Years old. Im rich. and i was a Spacial Ops. Im tall. with Brown eyes.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes i do have expiriance: I was in the Russian Army Spacial Ops. Waht i did you may ask.. So listan! I was the guardian of the Nuclear reactor.
(07-09-2014, 04:16 PM)ijustmichael Wrote: Out of Character information:

Steam Name: DAD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53594520

How many hours do you have on the servers?: only 70 but i'm really active.

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0 because i never RP with admins.

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I saw Rene was in it ( A friend ) and i came to talk to someone there. he told me all about it and it seemde fun

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: I Live in the netherlands. I Believe it is GMT+1 but i'm not sure. Compared to the U.K It's 1 hour later.

Name?: Felix 'Roach'

Surname?: Norwitz

Age?: 21

Any previous jobs?:S.R.U Member, Police force, Military.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I Have lived in Evocity for not too long now, about half a year. I have mainly worked as government protectors and with heavy guns. You'll always notice when i'm there because i talk much.

What division are you applying for? Security:

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I've never really been in any official clan but i've worked with guns before.

I have reviewed your application, and decided it shall be denied. You simply do not meet the requirements, by 130 hours. And even though you may know Rene, I don't know you. I've never seen you. No offense. All in all, your application has been denied.

Application Report Closed.

Armium Services Sergeant - Felix Ardrier

(07-10-2014, 08:47 PM)ThatGirlSurinaaaaa Wrote: Out of Character information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] ThatGirlSurinaaaaa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71022534

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 193h

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0 Sad

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Because I like the unity of them and they're on regularly

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 9 - but not much next week because I'm not at home

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT+8 (this week, and next am in GMT)

Name?: Steph

Surname?: Holt

Age?: 20

Any previous jobs?: SRU, Gun Dealer

Tell us a bit about yourself: I can be pretty good at distracting because people don't expect me to be anything more than the girl over there... and I can snipe pretty well... just need to get some snipers...

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Builders. can do Security though.

Thanks for your time... and not to bribe you but here's a waffle. (>'_')>#

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:

We regret to inform that your application has been denied. I have reviewed your application, and you just seem to not be cut to join Armium Services. You do not have enough hours, even though you're close. You also, after reading your application, seem to have Insufficient Information, which we do take into consideration.

(07-10-2014, 09:39 PM)JonesJunioor Wrote: Out of Character information: 16 Year Old English Student. Currently studying at school for my A levels. Play Sport and enjoy gaming.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] JonesJunioor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50001341

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 273+ Hours

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Have never really been a member of a clan and would love to join one to RP with.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: Currently about 7. But School holidays coming up so could be 9/10.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT.

Name?: Giovanni

Surname?: Di Vicci

Age?: 28

Any previous jobs?: Italian Army, Worked with EvoCity government in many law enforcing roles.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Giovanni Di Vicci moved to EvoCity with his family a few years ago, to create a new life for himself. He was previously in the Italian army back home in Italy. Giovanni once in EvoCity, decided to study and earn some qualifications to take into his future with him. After passing his studies he decided to look for jobs in EvoCity. Giovanni has found many different jobs working with the EvoCity government since and is looking for a new job to provide for his family with.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: A Major in Engineering and a Minor in Biochemistry from EvoCity college.

I have reviewed your application multiple times, and found it considerably well. Good writing, grammar, etc. Your hours are good for our standards, and having an RP point makes it even better. Your background, in my opinion, was great. You'll make a fine addition to the ranks of Armium Services. Under my judgement, your application has been accepted. Welcome to Armium Services, my friend.

When in-game, change your Clan and Job to: Armium Services - Scientist.

The following 1 user Likes Sirrus's post:
  • actor