How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Have fun and keep EvoCity safe Smile

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 7

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT+01:00

In-Character information: Tall | 34 years | Swedish

Name?: Tycklo J. Orckle

Surname?: Orckle

Age?: 34

Any previous jobs?: Agent for the president, I often do this with friends and we use to send info to the president about upcomming raids and similar if we hear something about it. We also go into smaller operations and spy missions that the president send us on. We did it to keep the city more safe. I've also work as Security to the president.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a person who likes to RP seruius, play with friends and my native launge isn't English but I can still talk and write quite good and just got 2 bans (I got like 10hrs both bans) from June 2012.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Some, I use to be security guard sometimes, to the president and to different shops. I also got M4s , MP5s and a Hummer H2.

BANS:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14639
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=15025

// I doesnt know if Im allowed to make a new post but I have now 200hrs and wrote more and my bans are from when I joind, one ban that was mistake and one that I prop climed ( and I dont to that).
Out of Character information:

Steam Name: DrunkNinja

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84584889

How many hours do you have on the servers?:[/b
[b]How many RP points do you have on the servers?:
]
Why are you applying for Armium Services?:
I've been looking for an active and professional clan,i think Armium Services could work
How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?:[/b] 4

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?:
No

In-Character information:

Name?:
Alan Clay

Surname?:
Clay

Age?:
Any previous jobs?:
Yes,i've worked for Blackwatch about 8 months ago,and MIW (Men in White) 2 moths ago.

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Alan was born in California.
By the age of 16 his parents were victims of a theater shoot-out,he found himself alone he managed to get help from his best friend so he was able to attend school for 2 more years.After he graduated from High school he applied to join the Marines unfortunately he did not get in,then he tried the Rangers which is where he spend the next 8 years of his life.By the time he was 26 he left the rangers and tried starting a normal life in a beautiful city called 'Eocity'. After a year of living a normal life Alan was bore he then started looking for something where he could use his skill's,he took a bodyguard job working for Bank Of America. It dint work he is now on the look out for some Military Action of some kind.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders):
Security
Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
Yes Blackwatch was a private security,somewhat like Armium.
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
Seen you around on v2d, good luck.
(07-01-2014, 08:58 PM)TheGrim Wrote: Out of Character information:

Steam Name: DrunkNinja

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84584889

How many hours do you have on the servers?:[/b
[b]How many RP points do you have on the servers?:
]
Why are you applying for Armium Services?:
I've been looking for an active and professional clan,i think Armium Services could work
How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?:[/b] 4

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?:
No

Name?:
Alan Clay

Surname?:
Clay

Age?:
Any previous jobs?:
Yes,i've worked for Blackwatch about 8 months ago,and MIW (Men in White) 2 moths ago.

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Alan was born in California.
By the age of 16 his parents were victims of a theater shoot-out,he found himself alone he managed to get help from his best friend so he was able to attend school for 2 more years.After he graduated from High school he applied to join the Marines unfortunately he did not get in,then he tried the Rangers which is where he spend the next 8 years of his life.By the time he was 26 he left the rangers and tried starting a normal life in a beautiful city called 'Eocity'. After a year of living a normal life Alan was bore he then started looking for something where he could use his skill's,he took a bodyguard job working for Bank Of America. It dint work he is now on the look out for some Military Action of some kind.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders):
Security
Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
Yes Blackwatch was a private security,somewhat like Armium.

I have read over your application, and I have come to the conclusion of accepting your resume. The reason for this, is the amount of training you have coming in. Blackwatch has been a seemingly devastating organizaiton, known by most. Men in White, however. Were not as known. That's not a bad thing, however. Men in White were still dangerous, from what I've seen. Your amount of hours is beyond the requirement, which is great. No RP points doesn't change anything, to be honest. It's just a preffered thing. Your autobiography was very intriguing to me. I really enjoyed it. However, you NEED to tell us your timezone. It is vital to your attendance to meetings, and clan events. I also noticed that in your All in all, your application was good, and has been accepted.

The next time you get in game, change your Job and Clan to Armium Services - Recruit

Application report closed.

Armium Services Sergeant - Felix Ardrier
Out of Character information: I'm 14, ive been playing cityrp for while now and haven't been in any real clans (have joined clans purely because i was rp-ing with them) i have been wanting to find a good clan, and actually one like this.

Steam Name:[FL:RP] oye

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60151968

[b]How many hours do you have on the servers?: 315 hours

[b]How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0

[b]Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I have been wanting to join a good clan for a long time then me and my friend found this. as for what i offer to the clan is followed.....I have the hummer h3 (my favorite car). i am a well rounded player, i am especially good a sneaking and sniping. i would say they are my specialties. i have ALOT of guns and ammo, i have a mustang (black) a hummer (black) and a tides truck. im funny and usually have good, if not great, ideas and i work even better under pressure. i good at persuading people and even better at lying. and im usually the core and leader of a group but i know how and when to take orders.

[b]How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 9 during the summer and 7 (sometime 10) during school.

[b]What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: central

[b]In-Character information: I good with a sniper and sneaking around. Im also very good with at lying.

[b]Tell us a bit about yourself: I am Hector Beltran Leyva. I am originally from Evocity 6d Mexico, a very un-known city where I was put into the army in my towns civil war at a young age. After the war ended I joined The Mexican Mafia, a drug and weapons cartel that had been based in our town. i had done odd jobs for my uncle who was more far up the drug trades "Cor-prate Ladder" than most goons i had worked with. i had gotten into some ruff patches with my uncle and it didn't end very pretty. Before police had found what i did i decided to leave the city and move away...far away. I first moved to Evocity v33 with a relative. then found it wasn't working as I was constantly finding my self in trouble with the cops. I now live in Evocity v2d where I am mostly happy and I find work from time to time. I have been in prison for armed robbery and man slaughter once and did 8 years in Evocity maximum security prison. After I was released no one would hire me so now here I am looking for work with you. Hopefully you hire me even with my dark past, but with my skill set i think i may have found a job!

[b]Name?: Hector Beltran Leyva

[b]Surname?: Leyva

[b]Age?: 29

[b]Any previous jobs?: Drug cartel Runner. Mexican Coyote (its someone who gets illegal immigrants across the border). Mexican Civil war soldier. Banker robber. Drug dealer. Small time Hitman (i killed a few people back in the day for money). I also, sadly, worked at costco for a month...

[b]What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security

[b]Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:Yes, as said in "Any previous jobs" i thnk all alpy to this...except for costco. (plus i was in blackwatch for a bit)
Awesome! Thanks.

And i live in The USA EST time
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
(07-01-2014, 11:11 PM)Clowers014 Wrote: Out of Character information: I'm 14, ive been playing cityrp for while now and haven't been in any real clans (have joined clans purely because i was rp-ing with them) i have been wanting to find a good clan, and actually one like this.

Steam Name:[FL:RP] oye

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60151968

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 315 hours

[b]How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0

[b]Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I have been wanting to join a good clan for a long time then me and my friend found this. as for what i offer to the clan is followed.....I have the hummer h3 (my favorite car). i am a well rounded player, i am especially good a sneaking and sniping. i would say they are my specialties. i have ALOT of guns and ammo, i have a mustang (black) a hummer (black) and a tides truck. im funny and usually have good, if not great, ideas and i work even better under pressure. i good at persuading people and even better at lying. and im usually the core and leader of a group but i know how and when to take orders.

[b]How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 9 during the summer and 7 (sometime 10) during school.

[b]What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: central

[b]In-Character information: I good with a sniper and sneaking around. Im also very good with at lying.

[b]Tell us a bit about yourself: I am Hector Beltran Leyva. I am originally from Evocity 6d Mexico, a very un-known city where I was put into the army in my towns civil war at a young age. After the war ended I joined The Mexican Mafia, a drug and weapons cartel that had been based in our town. i had done odd jobs for my uncle who was more far up the drug trades "Cor-prate Ladder" than most goons i had worked with. i had gotten into some ruff patches with my uncle and it didn't end very pretty. Before police had found what i did i decided to leave the city and move away...far away. I first moved to Evocity v33 with a relative. then found it wasn't working as I was constantly finding my self in trouble with the cops. I now live in Evocity v2d where I am mostly happy and I find work from time to time. I have been in prison for armed robbery and man slaughter once and did 8 years in Evocity maximum security prison. After I was released no one would hire me so now here I am looking for work with you. Hopefully you hire me even with my dark past, but with my skill set i think i may have found a job!

[b]Name?: Hector Beltran Leyva

[b]Surname?: Leyva

[b]Age?: 29

[b]Any previous jobs?: Drug cartel Runner. Mexican Coyote (its someone who gets illegal immigrants across the border). Mexican Civil war soldier. Banker robber. Drug dealer. Small time Hitman (i killed a few people back in the day for money). I also, sadly, worked at costco for a month...

[b]What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security

[b]Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:Yes, as said in "Any previous jobs" i thnk all alpy to this...except for costco. (plus i was in blackwatch for a bit)

Your application has been [b]denied. We have had multiple screw ups, by our new recruits. This has disgusted us, the members of Armium. And we're so dissapointed that we will not be hiring any more recruits until told otherwise. These displays are outrageous, embarrasing, and simply unacceptable. We are dissapointed in our applicants for these displays. End of story.

Application report closed.

Armium Services Sergeant - Felix Ardrier
I'm french, but currently live in portugal :

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tristanesk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34377754

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 378

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 5

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I think i will be of good help and be good friends with the members of Armium Services, In anything i can help with

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: I'd say about 8

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+0)

Name?: Joe

Surname?: Snow

Age?: 25

Any previous jobs?: Various security jobs ,S.W.A.T, SRU ,And Military Service

Tell us a bit about yourself: Joe "Akiba" Snow, 25 , got his nickname due to his high capacity to deal with technology, Formerly working in a S.W.A.T Force, he was the team's "computer wiz". Joe Snow is also a family man,doing whatever he can to help and ensure the safety of his family.Unfortunately his life started going on the wrong side, he had to quit his job to be a full time dad, His wife got diagnosed with cancer, soon after she made it trough his son got killed by a crazy Kidnapper. Since then Joe Has been trying to find that man and avenge his son.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, as i have said i have worked with the military, The police and done Some private security Jobs

Thank you for your time