[Unofficial] Armium Services
Looks great! Good luck with it!
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
(06-27-2014, 04:44 PM)xFlash Wrote: Name?: AAON

Surname?:xFlash

Age?:17.5

Any previous jobs?: Police officer,and SRU

Tell us a bit about yourself: so i am fom isael tal aviv this is a good city TLV i love NFL and play basktball
What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders):Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: yes

-----------------------------------------------

This application does not meet the standards.

Reason: You're application is too short, and could be written by a 11 year old.

You're future applications, will be ignored from now, too ONE week. Where i will preview your next application, if you really wanna join the Armium Services.

For other applications. Write them long. I wanna see some reason why we the Armium Services should hire you. The short one will in the future get ignored.

- Make them long, with some good reasoning in it.

So far, so good. Too the new member _Rene_ You're application isn't the best aswell. But i enjoyed your RP today. Welcome too the Group.

Too Suslik* - Remember too make me aware of who joins or who doesn't.
Out of Character information:

Steam Name: PackOfGaming

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69852721

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 100 (Exception please?)

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 1

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Because have been the pres and i have seen what they have done to help the city and i would like to repay them by joining them.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: I am pretty active, i would say a 7 but i must speak to somone about a problem with my Time

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: Atlantic

In-Character information:

Name?: Brandon

Surname?: Griths

Age?: 21

Any previous jobs?: Ex - Military

Tell us a bit about yourself: Me and my brother John were apart of The US military for three years until we seen siblings Die from a mine explosion. we then moved to EvoCity hoping for a getaway from everything. It seemed we were wrong once they entered the Drug filled and weapon filled City... Just the good old Murica we though...

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have been apart of the Police force here for a short time so i know my way around town and. plus i have experience with a weapon
(06-27-2014, 05:28 PM)CoolGamer Wrote: Out of Character information:

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Because have been the pres and i have seen what they have done to help the city and i would like to repay them by joining them.

----------------------------------------------------------------

[EDITED]

Corporal Suslik will Answer your Application.
It has been reviewed by me.

I'll put you in the Armium Intelligence Division (Builders Division) As a Scientist, for The Passively part.

You're position will get decided by Suslik*
(06-27-2014, 05:28 PM)CoolGamer Wrote: Out of Character information:

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: I am pretty active, i would say a 7 but i must speak to somone about a problem with my Time

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: Atlantic

In-Character information:

Name?: Brandon

Surname?: Griths

Age?: 21

Any previous jobs?: Ex - Military

Tell us a bit about yourself: Me and my brother John were apart of The US military for three years until we seen siblings Die from a mine explosion. we then moved to EvoCity hoping for a getaway from everything. It seemed we were wrong once they entered the Drug filled and weapon filled City... Just the good old Murica we though...

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have been apart of the Police force here for a short time so i know my way around town and. plus i have experience with a weapon

You have been accepted to the company!
Change your ingame clan to Armium Services - Scientist
Out of Character information: Tall | 14 years | Swedish

Steam Name: y0u_GeT_It?™ Et voi pelata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42443977

How many hours do you have on the servers?: ~190hrs

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Have fun and keep EvoCity safe Smile

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 7

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT+01:00

In-Character information: Tall | 14 years | Swedish

Name?: Tycklo J. Orckle

Surname?: Tycklo

Age?: 14

Any previous jobs?: Agent and similar.

Tell us a bit about yourself: A person who likes to RP seruius, play with friends and just got 2 bans.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Some
The following 1 user Likes y0u_GeT_It?â„¢'s post:
  • Bladet
Out of Character information: Im not an aggresive person so im not that aggresive in game. Im serrius and i follow rules, and if anyone tells me something i listen and try to do it. Im Swedish.

Steam Name: Bladet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39710356

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 110 hours.

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0 unfortunely...

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I wanna join beccause the job seems to be a good rp and importantrp.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 8 Im still underage so my parents bring me to theire seperate home fri-fri and the week i am here im playing in the scale of 8.

In-Character information: My character is a not to worried character but he have sensetive instincts about peapol being terrorist but my character can stay cool until something happends, My character is no ilegal.

Name?: Alex

Surname?: Mason

Age?: Real age 14, game age 32.

Any previous jobs?: Student at the military highschool. Lifeguard for the president... been lifeguard twice for two president's.

Tell us a bit about yourself: When im on the server i am playing with friends, using alot of Money and have fun but i Always follow the rules since my last ban.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security, im not that good at building but im a good security guard cus i have mic and i am Always aware of dangers on the server.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Ive been bodyguard for the president so security guard should be like the same so... Yes!
The following 1 user Likes Bladet's post:
  • y0u_GeT_It?â„¢
(06-29-2014, 07:40 PM)y0u_GeT_It?™ Wrote: Out of Character information: Tall | 14 years | Swedish

Steam Name: y0u_GeT_It?™ Et voi pelata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42443977

How many hours do you have on the servers?: ~190hrs

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Have fun and keep EvoCity safe Smile

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 7

In-Character information: Tall | 14 years | Swedish

Name?: Tycklo J. Orckle

Surname?: Tycklo

Age?: 14

Any previous jobs?: Agent and similar.

Tell us a bit about yourself: A person who likes to RP seruius, play with friends and just got 2 bans.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Some

Your appplication to join the ranks of Armium Services has been declined. Your resume shows that you do not meet the requirements to join. You do not have enough hours. The fact that you have gotten two bans, makes me look down upon you. It makes me think that you are prone to doing things wrong in RPs such as. You also never specified about your experience with security, which will make me doubt it somewhat. When you told us your previous jobs, you should have told us what exactly it was that was similar to your Agent jobs. And who it was for. And why.

Application report closed.

1st Class Officer - Felix Ardrier
The following 1 user Likes Sirrus's post:
  • actor
A very well presented thread, best of luck!
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • actor
(06-29-2014, 08:08 PM)Bladet Wrote: Out of Character information: Im not an aggresive person so im not that aggresive in game. Im serrius and i follow rules, and if anyone tells me something i listen and try to do it. Im Swedish.

Steam Name: Bladet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39710356

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 110 hours.

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0 unfortunely...

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I wanna join beccause the job seems to be a good rp and importantrp.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 8 Im still underage so my parents bring me to theire seperate home fri-fri and the week i am here im playing in the scale of 8.

In-Character information: My character is a not to worried character but he have sensetive instincts about peapol being terrorist but my character can stay cool until something happends, My character is no ilegal.

Name?: Alex

Surname?: Mason

Age?: Real age 14, game age 32.

Any previous jobs?: Student at the military highschool. Lifeguard for the president... been lifeguard twice for two president's.

Tell us a bit about yourself: When im on the server i am playing with friends, using alot of Money and have fun but i Always follow the rules since my last ban.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security, im not that good at building but im a good security guard cus i have mic and i am Always aware of dangers on the server.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Ive been bodyguard for the president so security guard should be like the same so... Yes!

Your application to join the ranks of Armium Services has been declined. You have not met the requirements of joining us, and are a decent way from it. About 90 hours. I also saw that you've been banned. People with bans are usually not to be trusted. No offense if you've actually reformed. I have also noticed that you seem to have a small knowledge of English(Maybe?). I understand you're Swedish, but we usually would like having a person who is able to type fully functional, proficent sentences. I'm sorry, but your application has been declined.

Application report closed.

1st Class Officer - Felix Ardrier