[Unofficial] Armium Services
(07-03-2014, 02:20 AM)Tristanesk Wrote: I'm french, but currently live in portugal :

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tristanesk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34377754

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 378

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 5

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I think i will be of good help and be good friends with the members of Armium Services, In anything i can help with

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: I'd say about 8

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+0)

In-Character information:

Name?: Joe

Surname?: Snow

Age?: 25

Any previous jobs?: Various security jobs ,S.W.A.T, SRU ,And Military Service

Tell us a bit about yourself: Joe "Akiba" Snow, 25 , got his nickname due to his high capacity to deal with technology, Formerly working in a S.W.A.T Force, he was the team's "computer wiz". Joe Snow is also a family man,doing whatever he can to help and ensure the safety of his family.Unfortunately his life started going on the wrong side, he had to quit his job to be a full time dad, His wife got diagnosed with cancer, soon after she made it trough his son got killed by a crazy Kidnapper. Since then Joe Has been trying to find that man and avenge his son.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, as i have said i have worked with the military, The police and done Some private security Jobs

Thank you for your time

Your application to join the ranks of Armium Services has been accepted. You have met all of the requirements to join our ranks. Your hours are great, and your backstory is good. Your RP points were great, too! Very nice amount. You have been accepted for this, and from a special reason with the General. You seem to be an honorable man, if that's the case. You'll get along good here. I assure you.

When you get in, change your Clan and Job name to Armium Serices - Recruit.

Application Report Closed.

Armium Service Sergeant - Felix Ardrier
(07-02-2014, 10:09 PM)Sirrus ✚ Wrote:
(07-01-2014, 11:11 PM)Clowers014 Wrote: Out of Character information: I'm 14, ive been playing cityrp for while now and haven't been in any real clans (have joined clans purely because i was rp-ing with them) i have been wanting to find a good clan, and actually one like this.

Steam Name:[FL:RP] oye

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60151968

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 315 hours

[b]How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0

[b]Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I have been wanting to join a good clan for a long time then me and my friend found this. as for what i offer to the clan is followed.....I have the hummer h3 (my favorite car). i am a well rounded player, i am especially good a sneaking and sniping. i would say they are my specialties. i have ALOT of guns and ammo, i have a mustang (black) a hummer (black) and a tides truck. im funny and usually have good, if not great, ideas and i work even better under pressure. i good at persuading people and even better at lying. and im usually the core and leader of a group but i know how and when to take orders.

[b]How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 9 during the summer and 7 (sometime 10) during school.

[b]What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: central

[b]In-Character information: I good with a sniper and sneaking around. Im also very good with at lying.

[b]Tell us a bit about yourself: I am Hector Beltran Leyva. I am originally from Evocity 6d Mexico, a very un-known city where I was put into the army in my towns civil war at a young age. After the war ended I joined The Mexican Mafia, a drug and weapons cartel that had been based in our town. i had done odd jobs for my uncle who was more far up the drug trades "Cor-prate Ladder" than most goons i had worked with. i had gotten into some ruff patches with my uncle and it didn't end very pretty. Before police had found what i did i decided to leave the city and move away...far away. I first moved to Evocity v33 with a relative. then found it wasn't working as I was constantly finding my self in trouble with the cops. I now live in Evocity v2d where I am mostly happy and I find work from time to time. I have been in prison for armed robbery and man slaughter once and did 8 years in Evocity maximum security prison. After I was released no one would hire me so now here I am looking for work with you. Hopefully you hire me even with my dark past, but with my skill set i think i may have found a job!

[b]Name?: Hector Beltran Leyva

[b]Surname?: Leyva

[b]Age?: 29

[b]Any previous jobs?: Drug cartel Runner. Mexican Coyote (its someone who gets illegal immigrants across the border). Mexican Civil war soldier. Banker robber. Drug dealer. Small time Hitman (i killed a few people back in the day for money). I also, sadly, worked at costco for a month...

[b]What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security

[b]Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:Yes, as said in "Any previous jobs" i thnk all alpy to this...except for costco. (plus i was in blackwatch for a bit)

Your application has been [b]denied. We have had multiple screw ups, by our new recruits. This has disgusted us, the members of Armium. And we're so dissapointed that we will not be hiring any more recruits until told otherwise. These displays are outrageous, embarrasing, and simply unacceptable. We are dissapointed in our applicants for these displays. End of story.

Application report closed.

Armium Services Sergeant - Felix Ardrier
This is a few days late but still…. looks good, i wish you good luck with this clan! Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 3 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, actor, NightHawkd
Out of Character information:

Steam Name: Anonymous350

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54188411

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 880

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 7

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I'd like to join a Professional Clan that doesn't mess around and gets straight to the Roleplay. Armium Services seems like a good fit.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: I'd say 6-7.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: No. Pacific timezone.

Name?: Zack Lawrence

Surname?: Lawrence

Any previous jobs?: Cinema Actor, Bank Secretary, Ex-Navy Seal

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Zack Lawrence was an Navy seal for 4 years until tragedy struck by an exploding Jet which left him leg-less for 2 months. He worked out constantly during his time in the Hospital and later was Introduced to Robotic legs. Zack was then
let go from the Hospital on September of 2013. Zack Lawrence still wanted to serve his country more.. so he became apart of the Secret Service in November and worked for 2 years until he was laid-off. He then moved to Evocity in December looking for a new Settlement, Job and insearch for the lady of his life.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Zack Lawrence has 5 years of experience in Security/Protecting and Defending.
The following 1 user Likes Duane's post:
  • Nexus
(07-03-2014, 09:39 PM)Anonymous350 Wrote: Out of Character information:

Steam Name: Anonymous350

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54188411

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 880

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 7

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I'd like to join a Professional Clan that doesn't mess around and gets straight to the Roleplay. Armium Services seems like a good fit.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: I'd say 6-7.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: No. Pacific timezone.

Name?: Zack Lawrence

Surname?: Lawrence

Any previous jobs?: Cinema Actor, Bank Secretary, Ex-Navy Seal

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Zack Lawrence was an Navy seal for 4 years until tragedy struck by an exploding Jet which left him leg-less for 2 months. He worked out constantly during his time in the Hospital and later was Introduced to Robotic legs. Zack was then
let go from the Hospital on September of 2013. Zack Lawrence still wanted to serve his country more.. so he became apart of the Secret Service in November and worked for 2 years until he was laid-off. He then moved to Evocity in December looking for a new Settlement, Job and insearch for the lady of his life.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Zack Lawrence has 5 years of experience in Security/Protecting and Defending.

Your Application has been reviewed by me.

I've read through your Application, and chose too Accept it. since it seems like you're a fitting guy for the clan.
I'll accept you as a Recruit for the time.

When you come IN-GAME. Change your clan to "Armium Services - Recruit"
The following 1 user Likes actor's post:
  • Remen3
Damn, I wish we could get those crown vics in game. They are bad ass.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • actor, Sirrus

Steam Name: get rekt (Macklemore)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44599206

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 396

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 1

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Interesting Clan.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 8

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT +0 (atm BST +0)

Name?: Mike

Surname?: Dmitri

Age?: 22

Any previous jobs?: Ex - Army (British)

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am 22 Working in EvoCity Looking for jobs to pay rent and put food on the table. I was born in London and was raised with a family that was heavily Christian. I joined the Army after finishing my GCSE back in 2005-06 after serving in the army for 6 years I left and now trying to start a new life in EvoCity

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: United Nations, MNU and Slyfox Security Inc.

[b]Steam Name: vinibash

[b]Steam ID: vinibash STEAM_0:1:41402000

[b]How many hours do you have on the servers?: 166 hours

[b]How many RP points do you have on the servers? none although i have been part of many good rp's

[b]Why are you applying for Armium Services?: i like to work in security on the server and this seems like the perfect
clan.

[b]How active are you on the servers in a scale: 9

[b]What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT +1

[b]In-Character information:
im a nice guy but will do what he has to do to protect the people

[b]Name?: John

[b]Surname?: Semaj

[b]Age?: 20

[b]Any previous jobs?: i have worked in sercurity a long time working in the labs and proecting the president.
before i did sercurity i worked in the police where i learned some techniques about driving

[b]Tell us a bit about yourself:
Im nice when i need to be im cruel when i need to be im disiplined and creative

[b]What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Sercurity

[b]Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: yes i have worked in sercurity protecting the president
and working in underground labs.
Heart 

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Shelttitys

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57242322

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 295 Hours..

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I wouldlike to be Guardian in the clan c and this Clan looks so AWESOME, I am also a friendly guy ,so I wont get any troubles with another players. I'm also interested in FancyRP'es so i promise i wont do anything wrong.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 7.5

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT +2 [Finland]

Name: Patrick

Surname: Pierre

Any previous jobs?: Finnish Mafia member Co-Leader, Sru , Taxi driver

Tell us a bit about yourself: My friends say Im a RichBitch who like to Make money ''what ever it takes'', Sleep 2h only, Sometimes funny and friendfull, [Never give up][/align][/size][/font]

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders):Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Nope :E

Blush
So, I would like to join your fancy looking clan Smile

Information:

OOC:

Steam name: [FL:RP]Asekaappi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52071872

Hours on the server: 472+

RP Points: 0

I'm applying for Armium services because: I can get along with different people and I'm also interested in having some good RPs/RP situations, I want to get to know with the awesome people you already have in the clan, I have seen you doing some great and exciting looking RP and I would like to join in.

My activity scale on the server: 8/10 maybe even 9

My timezone I live in: GMT +2

IC Information:

Name: Steve

Surname: Rockhard

Previous Jobs: FBI Agent

About myself: I'm a friendly guy, but I can take action if needed. I'm from Finland.

The division i'm applying for, is: The Security Division

Experience in the job i'm applying for: No, but in some alternatives, yes.