Unban Friendly friend
Your name: Friendly

Your ban ID: 50260

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Im banned for Breaking several rules, failRP as president, propminging, lying to admin.

Involved: SRU and some guy.

Why we should unban you: Becouse Im active player. I play every day. I promise i wont break rules anymore. I got 14ban becouse Im stupid. I didn't lie to an admin. I didn't tell to sru to open the door. I didn't FailRP as president, I was top of the building in nexus only. I did laws and warrants and broadcasts as president. I don't what is propmining but i didn't prop climb. I have 130h on your server and i don't think that you want to lose an active player. Please give me a chance to prove how good active friendly funny helpful and respectful player im. I have rights. Im human. Listen to me. Im voice of people. I can donate 10€ paysafe card later.

STEAM_0:0:38090580

Pece

Regards: Xxx_Friendly_xxX
You being an active player is not a reason for you to be unbanned or have your bantime lowered.

You lied to me, and you changed your story midway before you realized your mistake and then went back to your original excuse.

You're saying that you DIDN'T propclimb? What about when you spawned the prop to try and climb over the Nexus Lobby defence? Remember that lying in the courthouse will lead in a permanent forum-ban, so let's try to avoid that.

Quote:I have rights. Im human. Listen to me. Im voice of people. I can donate 10€ paysafe card later.
You being banned on FL is not a breach on your human rights. You cannot pay your way out of a ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(Dirrectly Involved In Banning Incident)

You had your SRU bodyguard (which isnt even allowed) lockpick his way into my house, when questioned about it you said you simply followed the SRU into the building, to which he says you ordered him to do it, you then admitted you ordered him to do it after denying it for about 3 minutes and not long after went back to saying he did it on his own, you imediately got nervous when me and enzyme brought up the fact you have a 13 ban history spanning 2 years and 140+ hours on server and began saying the same thing you state above " Im active player. I play every day. I promise i wont break rules anymore, ill donate later"
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Yolo #Worth
Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator