IDK what to name this (i dont wanna be cliche saying just goodbye)
Well I'm not entirely leaving, ill be on the forums and maybe in game once in a while; however I'm basically leaving. I had alot of fun with you guys, and i still talk with alot of you guys over steam. I have so many people to regonize here i dont think i could ever list them all, but you guys know who you are. Thanks for the time guys! (Also feel free to friend me if you wanna do some payday 2 missions together)

P.S. For all those minges out their, here a secret on how i kept a clean record of 0 bans and 0 blacklists: just minge on EVO-RP, lets face it that server copied us guys. Might as well make them pay for it if you know what i mean Wink XD
Tip: Their are no admins on when its midnight EST, and if you get banned just change your steam name and then try to join again.

AND YEAH DATS RIGHT IM A MINGE (DEAL WITH IT), but FL is to good to disturb. You just cant ruin something dis good!
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Regardless of how good a server is, you shouldn't encourage mingeing anywhere, Its not cool and you're just ruining people's game for fun. Goodbye.
Quote:P.S. For all those minges out their, here a secret on how i kept a clean record of 0 bans and 0 blacklists: just minge on EVO-RP, lets face it that server copied us guys. Might as well make them pay for it if you know what i mean Wink XD

Lets just hope you weren't wearing our tags.

Edit: Bye.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Goodbye, and good luck!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Goodbye tmes, keep in contact on Steam Smile
Cya, though trashtalking behind the back of a community is lame.

Goodbye.
(06-26-2014, 03:03 PM)Von Tempsky Wrote: Regardless of how good a server is, you shouldn't encourage minging anywhere, Its not cool and you're just ruining people's game for fun. Goodbye.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Don't encourage mingin anywhere Tmes.

I will miss you bud Smile

C'ya

P.S WHAAAAY AM I NOT ON YOUR GOODBYE THREAD O.O
Goodbye, and good luck with the future!
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
No matter what comunity you are minging on; it doesn't make it alright to minge and that puts you on the same level as the minges who come to minge on FL.

Goodbye Tmes.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator