Unban Request
Your name: mike3497

Your ban ID: 50185

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Teamkilling, 12th ban.

Involved: Me, and two other officers who I have no idea of there names. The one you can check the log and find out who I shot.

Why we should unban you:
I believe this ban is a misunderstanding. I just got dropped off by another police officer to my car along with another officer when the one says asks If I can shoot him in the face. His reasoning was that he's been high for the past 30 minutes and wants to get rid of it. You can ask him if you don't believe me. I know you're not supposed to kill people that ask to be killed, but I believed I was helping the guy if his game glitched to where he was stuck on the high overlay-thing. I think nothing of it, and continue going with the other officer on patrol towards the Corleone's when all of sudden I get a blacklist from police officer, and then get this ban.
I am The guy who was killed by him, and i approve that it was a misunderstanding by the admin, i was high off of weed for a long time, and it would not go away, and i asked him to shoot me, and it "did" make it go away, but i got banned immediately after.
Why didn't you ask an admin to slay you?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-25-2014, 02:53 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Why didn't you ask an admin to slay you?

i did. no admins came
(06-25-2014, 11:19 AM)Temar Wrote: Yes you used @ incorrectly alot
"Admin to me" isnt the correct way to call an admin

There are rules for everything, including @. If you fail to use it correctly, I will not respond.
Quote:General rules 7.
An admin request message (@ command) should contain useful information such as the reason you need help. Non-informative, aggressive or caps-locked messages will get you kicked.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ok so where do we go from here? I'm pretty sure he's fairly new to the server by the way he says he didn't know that there were rules against team killing and such. I honestly believe I did nothing wrong killing him. He said that his game was glitched and that he thought that could fix it. Me killing him to fix his problem affected no one else on the server so I don't even see why this is a problem.
You broke the rules pal, that simple. I fail to see how you're innocent in this case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(06-25-2014, 08:33 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You broke the rules pal, that simple. I fail to see how you're innocent in this case.

I'm innocent because I didn't kill the guy just to kill him to minge. I killed him because he thought it would fix his problem. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that. He even said the reason right here:
(06-25-2014, 02:04 AM)TamedAfrican Wrote: ...i was high off of weed for a long time, and it would not go away, and i asked him to shoot me, and it "did" make it go away, but i got banned immediately after.
Denied,