Help me save the boileroom!
This is the Boilerroom:

The boiler room in Surrey is my local music venue where I spend most of my down time (when I'm not on FL) drinking, watching and performing with some of the most incredible up and coming musician's that Guildford has to offer. Famous artists such as Ed Sheeran, Newton Faulkner and many more to come were even discovered here but unfortunately, the place is now under threat.

Basically, some pleb made the conscious decision to buy a house next door too a music venue and was then surprised that it made a lot of noise...

The local council received numerous complaints from this absolute spunktrumpet and is now shutting the place down. A petition has been created and I'm calling for FL to help me save this wonderful place! We already have over 16,000 backers but we're not there yet, every signature helps and I'll be externally grateful to anyone who fills this out. Cheese

Ed Sheeran is also backing the petition: Read here.

More pictures below :3

The following 6 users Like Von Tempski's post:
  • Blurr, Moisty, Wood, NotSep, Sgtbender2000, Pear
Hope this helped out Von!
Hope they can save this place for you and your friends.
[Image: JdpCBND.png]
(06-24-2014, 11:17 PM)Blurr Wrote: Hope this helped out Von!
Hope they can save this place for you and your friends.
[Image: JdpCBND.png]

Thats awesome man! I really appreciate it! Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Blurr
Exactly this happened to The Blind Tiger (in Brighton) not too long ago. Some fuckwad moved into a flat above the well-known venue, and then had the place shut down because the music was too loud for his tender little ears.

As the old saying goes: "this is why we can't have nice things."
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 4 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Blurr, Von Tempski, GRiiM, James_Gaff
Supported ya mate, wish you the best of luck.

If it remains open, I'll have to pop over myself and check it out Wink
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Blurr
There's always some bloody prat who does stupid shit and expects everyone or everything else to change because he can't handle the consequences of his own decisions.

Have you considered murdering the plonker? Wayne Rooney's smarter than him.
The following 4 users Like Faustie's post:
  • mgdwszx, Blurr, Ms. Mudpie, Floodify
Why did i think there was something wrong with an actual boiler room? Why did i click on a thread when i thought a guy needed help fixing his boiler room? Why do i do things?
The following 2 users Like Giant Pony's post:
  • James_Gaff, Blurr
(06-25-2014, 06:06 PM)Giant Pony Wrote: Why did i think there was something wrong with an actual boiler room? Why did i click on a thread when i thought a guy needed help fixing his boiler room? Why do i do things?

ahahahah same here!!

OT; best of luck saving this place. Some.people are ridiculous and have no soul.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Blurr
Signed, good luck.
The following 1 user Likes NotSep's post:
  • Blurr
(06-25-2014, 06:06 PM)Giant Pony Wrote: Why did i think there was something wrong with an actual boiler room? Why did i click on a thread when i thought a guy needed help fixing his boiler room? Why do i do things?

So.... I don't need this monkey wrench? God f***ing dammit Sad

(Signed btw)
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Blurr, James_Gaff