Ban Request on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ‏ Jamie
Bug 
Name of player: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ‏ Jamie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79634322

Time in GMT: around 21:45 GMT

Server: V2D

Summary: he try'd to attack me with his firemans axe, and moments later he changed job to unemployed and stabbed me with his knife (no screenshots from the stabbing sadly but i have screenshots showing his axe abuse)

Evidence:
[Image: 995C441897F1F666FBD79FA8EA3EDF8893FA2CC6]
I witnessed this.

- Also, another BR that is still undecided on him.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48142
I did hit you with the axe, but it does no damage anyway and i wasn't doing it to kill you. And i never knifed, that is a lie, and it is funny how you have no evidence of this.
(06-25-2014, 10:50 PM)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ‏ Jamie Wrote: I did hit you with the axe, but it does no damage anyway and i wasn't doing it to kill you. And i never knifed, that is a lie, and it is funny how you have no evidence of this.

hitting me with the axe is axe abuse, and the logs can prove the rest
(06-26-2014, 01:16 AM)originalkhawk Wrote:
(06-25-2014, 10:50 PM)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ‏ Jamie Wrote: I did hit you with the axe, but it does no damage anyway and i wasn't doing it to kill you. And i never knifed, that is a lie, and it is funny how you have no evidence of this.

hitting me with the axe is axe abuse, and the logs can prove the rest

so you are posting a BR on me for hitting you with an axe (that does no damage) 3 or 4 times? a bit pointless really...
Think about it Jamie, CityRP is mean't to be real as possible. Therefor firefighters wont go around smacking people with there fireaxe in real life, so dont do it here. Simples.
(06-26-2014, 09:49 PM)falloutkiller Wrote: Think about it Jamie, CityRP is mean't to be real as possible. Therefor firefighters wont go around smacking people with there fireaxe in real life, so dont do it here. Simples.

Yes, I understand that, but it isn't necessary to ban me other something so little and pointless...
User blacklisted.

Take it as a warning
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]