Numerous Trolls, And fails.
Player name: Small Bear, Sevral other unknown people, You may have to check the logs (Sorry, The game mode broke the demo for some reason..)

SteamID's (if possible): "[FL:RP] Small Bear" STEAM_0:1:29400383

Time in GMT: 2:00-3:00 PM (For my timezone) Pacific Time (Washington State)

Summary: Prop killing, prop climbing, prop pushing,rdm,anti-afk for 2 hours,job whoring..

Propkilling is in the video,prop pushing, Prop climbing unknown, rdm in the video, No idea who did it though, Anti-afk admitted in /radio chat See the logs please.

Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/?7tydw8vlf71t57m (Demo)

Put the demo in the \steamapps\(Username)\garrysmod\garrysmod
folder, then launch gmod, go to console, type "playdemo frontdoor"

For some reason the gamemode say's its broken, just press ESC and close the console to watch the video. To see the chat and him crying, open the console again..

My side of the story:

Today I came onto Evocity_v2 instead of Evo1, I had to do a bit of contra to get my money back up and due to the really rare crashes I decided Evo2 was the best place.

During the afternoon, I kept getting my car repeatedly prop pushed, constantly, I didn't do anything just some general minge, later on I look for some admins online but there were absolutely none, and I tried @ (Before I checked any admins were on) and then later on, my agression for this guy prop pushing me just grew and grew. I then caught him propclimbing into the base, shielding fire (When he randomly stole someones car he got out, used a prop to block the fire and walked up to them to prop push them).

I had dealt with this all day and I had enough of it, after him smashing me repeatedly from wall to wall, making me lose 10hp until I was on 40hp and my car was on 17 petrol, I had enough and I didn't know what I was doing and prop killed him. I just wasn't thinking, and for that I apologise, I do understand taking matters into my own hands (backseat admining) and get the admins very annoyed. Apologies guys. It will NEVER happen again,

(About this guy. JS.)

He is a total troll, today, I got on and I went AFK to hold my nephew, while my sister went downstairs to get him his bottle, I got back to find him, prop blocking the entrances/exit to MTL...I told him he needed a keypad and he just raged at how it wasn't in the rules. We continued to tell him that it was.

Later on I said "Dude I don't mind you being here but can you just take into account we were here first?" he denied it over and over and over again. And when I break the rules, he happens to be there, recording it. I tried taking pics of the prop pusher, I think Anakonda got some. I will ask him to post.

EDIT:

The fact he said there were 7 others, but he only got me? Seems like you were out to catch even the tiniest fail at my lowest point ever on Fearless.

(Also the prop pusher was not him, it was a random guy called Xavier or something, and yeah.)

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Anti-Afking for 2 hours, Job whoreing ect.. Really bad for you then you prop kill? Please, Just stop complaining it's really annoying, and you have been doing it all day, I had no idea you were up there so for all I know you could have been trolling me just wanting my base.

Sadly, the truth is you broke more rules then I did, Alot more rules, I didnt even know it was a rule to not have a keypad on all doors (I dont even use the other door) I only use the front.

I told them they could stay several times in the base but they both kept raging on getting more and more annoying, so I decided to start recording after they threatened me with a ban request.

There pictures have no proof in them whatsoever, But I do admit to having fading doors with no keypads, as I did not know this was against the rules. I thought it was fine if I had a door with keypads on it..

Sorry about that..

Edit: Did you even read my post? I said the video glitched and I couldn't see the name's of people so fuck off? I asked the admins to read the logs for the rest of the proof.. Learn to read.

Edit2: There pictures show them using steam chat to meta game and such.. Nice..
well this is the pic http://i51.tinypic.com/2mwuv6o.jpg
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(08-08-2011, 10:34 PM)Mr.Rogers Wrote: Anti-Afking for 2 hours, Job whoreing ect.. Really bad for you then you prop kill? Please, Just stop complaining it's really annoying, and you have been doing it all day, I had no idea you were up there so for all I know you could have been trolling me just wanting my base.

Sadly, the truth is you broke more rules then I did, Alot more rules, I didnt even know it was a rule to not have a keypad on all doors (I dont even use the other door) I only use the front.

I told them they could stay several times in the base but they both kept raging on getting more and more annoying, so I decided to start recording after they threatened me with a ban request.

There pictures have no proof in them whatsoever, But I do admit to having fading doors with no keypads, as I did not know this was against the rules. I thought it was fine if I had a door with keypads on it..

Sorry about that..

Edit: Did you even read my post? I said the video glitched and I couldn't see the name's of people so *** off? I asked the admins to read the logs for the rest of the proof.. Learn to read.

Edit2: There pictures show them using steam chat to meta game and such.. Nice..

You can't anti AFK for 2 hours, you would be kicked automaticaly..

That wasn't Metagame, I was telling him to take a pic because mine weren't working properly.

Edit:

How was I job whoring? Job whoring is where you go someone like President just to earn the high salary. Not for the RP, I wen't corleone because I was doing Contraband - Which is illegal - Which is the sort of thing criminal groups do - AKA - Rebels/Corleone.

It's very simple to anti-afk I wouldn't go into much detail it just involves a corner, and something to hold down a key..
You admitted in chat that you went afk for 2 hours, How you did it is unknown to me, there are many ways to do it..

(08-08-2011, 10:48 PM)Mr.Rogers Wrote: It's very simple to anti-afk I wouldn't go into much detail it just involves a corner, and something to hold down a key..
You admitted in chat that you went afk for 2 hours, How you did it is unknown to me, there are many ways to do it..

Haha! No I so didn't. I have admited to prop pushing, and don't you think I would admit to Anti-AFKing?! Jesus christ, I never said anything 2 hours of being AFK... don't accuse me for something I didn't do.

Mr Rogers. In the picture sliwa provided, is that you?
"Briggs."
(08-08-2011, 10:56 PM)Shark Wrote: Mr Rogers. In the picture sliwa provided, is that you?

It is not, that was the guy who kept prop pushing my car all day. Like I said in to him, I said "LOOK, hes prop pushing my car" to anakonda, I then proceeded to say "Take a pic!" because mine wasn't working.

Woah! I just was about to watch that video for the first time, like litraly I never had any interest in watching it I just thaught it would entertain me for 5 minutes. And now I can't launch garrysmod due to "failed to take master pipe connection lock".

Dodgy wouldn't you say?