RP Points
They arent so hard to get when the president who was president for 10 seconds got a point
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
(08-14-2011, 04:31 PM)Triangle Wrote: They arent so hard to get when the president who was president for 10 seconds got a point

No president has received a point after being it for 10 seconds. I know a time with a british president where he got one after like 5 minutes, but he made VERY good rp up in the top nexus.

Just a shame if you were not there d:
I hate it how I roleplay nicely but all the admins hate me, so they decide to not give me any juicy points.
*Stares at Shark*
I actually got 798 RP points, but thats just on League of Legends Wink
I have 6 Cheese
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I only got 2 cuz when i RP very good no admins is on and andreas wont give me.. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
andreas doesnt know how to because he is a giant nab
In the first week of finding FL again I stayed up all night on it RPing as a gundealer and fishing, making it really realistic, Ive seen people do this before and get 1-2points, so I thought this was wrong and that it went unoticed, so I went and done it again, stayed up partially as president and SS but yet again, not noticed, now I just give up, if you ask me its a waste of time.
[Image: source.gif]