Unban Horsepimol!!!
Maybe because I have been busy because I have IRL things going on? And I also fail to see how you're involved. User warned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
(07-05-2014, 01:11 AM)Venom Wrote: Maybe because I have been busy because I have IRL things going on? And I also fail to see how you're involved. User warned.

And another mistake... I am involved. Maybe read the unban request again before you warning.
You see Venom its not against you. Its just the fact that you do what you think instead of take a few minutes, look up the unban request again and when you are completly sure that a warning is justified then you can warn me. You must understand that this is not a good admin work. Why do you write "And I also fail to see how you're involved. User warned." when you didn't prove it.
So please remove the warning. Thanks

You are still not involved in this UBR. This is a case between the banned player and the staffmembers. You were warned and you will be issued another warning level which is higher as you've ignored your warning and have chosen to argue instead. - Enzyme
So whats goin on? Venom?=)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
+approve

Not involved, warned. - Enzyme
Exclamation 
Can some admin respond to topic? Im sitting here and waiting. or is this case still in progress? I dont get it Cheese If someone who is not involved posts something there is instant a reaction. Cheese But no reaction to my answer that i agree

?
Sad 
Sorry for double post or something. But i would apreciate any kind of statement like how long it will take oder stuff like that. Since Venom said i can give u a 2week ban instead of perma there was no state ment to the case at all. Feel free to delete double post if its not allowed
Denied.