Unban request
Name: Horseman
Ban ID: 50135
Banned by: [FL] Venom
Reason: Attempting to crash the server
Involved: Horsepimol
Why you should unban me: I had no intention of crashing the server in any way. I only placed toilets in a room I purchased and left it like that. I noticed no lag nor any other disturbance. Then I got banned without knowing why and without a warning.
push!
The server was massively lagging due to you guys prop spamming toilets and them colliding into eachother. You never attempted to delete them either.
(06-23-2014, 09:48 PM)Venom Wrote: The server was massively lagging due to you guys prop spamming toilets and them colliding into eachother. You never attempted to delete them either.
As I stated: I did not notice any distrubance. That is why I left them there. You did not even attempt to tell me. You just instantly banned be permanently. I had no clue what was going on and for that I must pay now?
Yes I banned you so all the other players could go back to their roleplay experience. You guys collided those props and spammed them which caused the server to lag heavily.
(06-23-2014, 09:59 PM)Venom Wrote: Yes I banned you so all the other players could go back to their roleplay experience. You guys collided those props and spammed them which caused the server to lag heavily.

How often do you want me to say that I did not notice the lag this caused? Nobody ever told me that! I spawned them in my room for fun and not to crash the server. You banned me for a mistake I did not even know I made. You could atleast have told me something. Instead you banned me premanently. I had no harm in mind,nor did my friend and we surely would have stopped if somebody would have said something. It is a little too harsh to ban two people without even a slight chance of changing something.
But, I will do something for you. Would you agree to a two week ban and a 5-7 day physgun blacklist?
(06-25-2014, 01:55 PM)Venom Wrote: But, I will do something for you. Would you agree to a two week ban and a 5-7 day physgun blacklist?
No. I think this is a very unfair treatment you are giving me. Even though you'd lower the punishment, it still is for something I did do try to do. My ban says it is for an attempt to crash the server. Several times I tried to explain that this never was the case. Not even in the slightest. It was nothing but a simple misconception of mine not noticing I caused the server to lag. A simple warning,nothing more then a short pm would have solved the problem,but instead you seem fixed on punishing me and my friend for an incident we did not plan on in the first place. I do not think any sort of ban or blacklist, regardless of the time is justified in this case. I'd rather be unbanned and forget this whole mess.
Do you have any proof that you didn't attempt to do it? Because all I saw was you spamming them non stop and not trying to delete them.
(06-27-2014, 06:33 PM)Venom Wrote: Do you have any proof that you didn't attempt to do it? Because all I saw was you spamming them non stop and not trying to delete them.
I spawned 30 and placed them around the room. It is not like I did this over and over. After I had those 30 I did not spawn a single prop.