FrostieBuilder
Name of player: FrostieBuilder

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60410772

Time in GMT: 15:00

Server: v2d

Summary: He had been accusing us of harassment whenever we greeted him the same way we greeted everybody else on the server. When he tried to arrest one of us for saying "hello" multiple times, I tranquilized him and led my friend away to safety. While in hiding, he mentioned in OOC that he got ran over while he had been unconscious. About a minute later, my friend ran by him and said "hello" again, and he got tazed and arrested. I pointed out to the cop that arresting him for something he did in the previous life was NLR but he refused to listen.

Before that, he has gotten ran over deliberately by another cop, and he ran straight back to where he died. He insisted that it wasn't NLR since he was CDM'd.

Evidence:

[Image: Rb1wegy.jpg]
For what the video show, it shows Tosspot run upto an officer and harras him, even after the officer
pulls his tazer and tells him to stop, therefor breaking FearRP.

The officers gets tranqed, and he dies from being run over. The video then shows the officer
standing at BP and Tosspot runs up to him again, but the video does NOT show what Tosspot said,
but from a wild guess, i'm guessing he kept harassing the officer.
(06-24-2014, 07:43 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: For what the video show, it shows Tosspot run upto an officer and harras him, even after the officer
pulls his tazer and tells him to stop, therefor breaking FearRP.

The officers gets tranqed, and he dies from being run over. The video then shows the officer
standing at BP and Tosspot runs up to him again, but the video does NOT show what Tosspot said,
but from a wild guess, i'm guessing he kept harassing the officer.

I said hello once and walked away, he chased me down and tazed me, and was calling in a warrant before he even saw me(as shown in the screenshot, he's calling a warrant in before he tazes me).
Prior to this he was attempting to arrest us, and got hit by a fellow cop, and insisted that NLR didn't count because of "cmd" and tried to come back and arrest us.
[Image: s6fGLiW.jpg]

I fail to see how this could be considered a valid arrest warrant.

If you look at the original image, it shows him issuing the warrant before he tazed Tosspot. That clearly shows that he intended to immediately run back to where he died to arrest Tosspot.

He even said towards me "You gonna tranq me again"? How would he have any knowledge of me doing that to him if he had been killed?
Since it's been so long since another post was made, I'd like to summarize what I believe happened:

>Frostie uses the tazer on tosspot for saying "hello" (multiple times, but a non-provocative greeting either way)
>I tranquilize Frostie and we run away
>Frostie exclaims in OOC that he was killed while unconscious by someone in their vehicle
>Only a few lines down in the console, he requests a warrant for tosspot after he died
>When watching the video, he is seen standing still at BP (clearly typing the warrant) while tosspot approaches him and gets tazed again

My implication is that Frostie clearly intended to run back to the area where he died. He stopped at BP to request a warrant for a reason that occurred before he was killed. He only moved again when he caught sight of tosspot right next to him, then jumped to arrest him.
You were clearly provoking him into arresting you for such reasons. I don't see a reason to ban this guy at all.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]