Unban Request - Turner
Your name: Turner

Your ban ID: 50106

Banned by: [FL:M] Burnett

Reason: Killing a mod when confronted

Involved: - (others were there but don't know names)

Why we should unban you: I was only playing for around an hour and was really enjoying it but still trying to figure it all out, I became a gun dealer thinking it would be fun so I made a gun and ammo and eventually ended up getting into a firefight with a police officer and won. After that a lot of people turned up and I couldn't really tell what was going on when I was suddenly lifted into the air by Burnett, I didn't know he was a mod since he didn't say anything and thought he was prop pushing so I turned around and shot him and killed him not knowing he was mod. Next thing I know I was kicked off the server and banned, no explanation, no telling me he was a mod, I don't think it is very fair especially as I had only been playing for a short time and was enjoying myself.
(06-22-2014, 10:33 PM)Turner Wrote: Why we should unban you: I couldn't really tell what was going on when I was suddenly lifted into the air by Burnett, I didn't know he was a mod since he didn't say anything and thought he was prop pushing so I turned around and shot him and killed him not knowing he was mod.

I didn't say anything because you killed me when I tried to write.

You can't kill a moderator nor a prop pusher. That's backseat administration.

General Rule no. 10:

If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.

Source: http://fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

Please re-read our server rules.

---------------
You've played on the server for 45 minutes. Follow the rules next time.

Ban can be lifted.
Approved.