Building in 'Public Places'
Just wanted to clarify something as it was something I'd never come across.
I became a BMD for a change from my usual Chef role and decided the slums alley would be a great place to set up a little stall. I scattered litter props on the ground, put boxes down, etc.
Someone glanced down the alley and said 'You can't build here, it's a public place, delete everything or I'm calling an admin'. Not wanting to break a rule I deleted everything and set up shop elsewhere. Is this a rule? Am I allowed to build in places like this?
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I think defining public is meaning on the sidewalks and roads... But I am not too sure about the BMD alley as there is a drug dealer in that area... But you need to ask to build on those other areas like building something next to the BP...
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
(06-22-2014, 08:01 PM)Tmdirtbike Wrote: I think defining public is meaning on the sidewalks and roads... But I am not too sure about the BMD alley as there is a drug dealer in that area... But you need to ask to build on those other areas like building something next to the BP...

Thanks. I was freely letting people use the weed guy, but thank you for the clarification.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I would always clarify a public build with a mod or a admin.