br on 1 guy for blocking the villas
there was no admin,moderator on at that time on v33 and i realy think some guys should read rules again
I asked Burnett and he said as long as i owned all the doors, i owned 2 houses, and the don Corleone owned another house and i asked him if he could add me to the door so he did. So technically yes.

I told astakos this and all he came back with was "I'm posting a BR" "You're getting banned"
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

ok so my budy gets ban for this even if he owned all the houses but here is a diferent situation?
(06-24-2014, 03:55 PM)IndestructibleCupcake Wrote: i asked him if he could add me to the door so he did.

This is not true. I can't add people to the doors.

I'm a moderator not administrator.

Blocking off the villas is allowed as long as a admin/mod issues permission.
so u didnt gave him permission?
(06-25-2014, 10:37 AM)Burnett Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 03:55 PM)IndestructibleCupcake Wrote: i asked him if he could add me to the door so he did.

No the Don owned the door and i asked HIM to add me to the door. Not you Burnett.

I asked Burnett for permission and he said as long as i owned all the doors. And i did. Therefore i did not break any rules.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

we need an awnser from burnet
(06-26-2014, 08:03 PM)IndestructibleCupcake Wrote:
(06-25-2014, 10:37 AM)Burnett Wrote:

No the Don owned the door and i asked HIM to add me to the door. Not you Burnett.

I asked Burnett for permission and he said as long as i owned all the doors. And i did. Therefore i did not break any rules.

Wow, wow, wow! I was don and i didnt owned that fading doors. I dont understand what u wanted to tell me whith that: No the Don owned the door and i asked HIM to add me to the door.
so he didnt own all the houses?
At the end noone will get banned cause admins will not take a look anyway....