br on 1 guy for blocking the villas
Name of player: IndestructibleCupcake

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37843346

Time in GMT: 12 minutes before this br i think

Server: V33x

Summary: So i went to villas cause i was a corleone and this guy had a door with a working keypad but he was blocking the villas i told him to delete it but he told me its not banable or something like that ,after some time don corleone and another guy supports him and because i tell him that i will br him i got demoted

Evidence:

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/4686...1C689462A/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/4686...F44B98113/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/4686...D937DBF4C/
I told you the code, the don and redraptor wanted me to do it for CommunityRP. I even called burnett at one time to sort out a Random Raid and he didn't say anything about it. i asked for the rule number which says i can't do it then you started saying "Noo your getting banned your getting banned" and just didn't tell me the rule number. No one in the Community RP event wanted it removed, they all knew the code.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

I was there when this guy was telling us that it isn't allowed, but I don't see in anyway how this could not be allowed, he didn't break any rules he has two keypads in every side and he is role playing as a community manger of this place. as you can see from these pictures, This wasn't a prop block, this is allowed for all I know. no rules were broken.

[Image: 2iUavt1.jpg]
[Image: nfWeBXn.jpg]
[Image: RPRg8b1.jpg]
i already told he has working keypads but my friend got ban because of this
(06-22-2014, 10:26 AM)Astakos Wrote: i already told he has working keypads but my friend got ban because of this

I don't see how this is bannable in anyway, sorry if I miss the picture.
i dont know the rule number i told u delete it or i br u
(06-22-2014, 10:44 AM)Astakos Wrote: i dont know the rule number i told u delete it or i br u
So you just Post a BR on when i haven't even broken a rule. Nice.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

i say that i know this rule exist but i dont know which rule is it
I was next to that and i am with Cupcake and Raptor. People in villas agreed in it and they all knew the code. If u would live there we would tell u the code. There was no problem until u started screaming "REMOVE THAT, U WILL GET BANNED FOR THAT". There was no rule broken, every single person agreed and noone complained about it. Like i said i dont see reason for ban there. tnx, have a nice day.
Did an admin or mod approve of this gate blocking off the area? And by that i mean, actually telling you it was ok.