br on 1 guy for blocking the villas
(06-29-2014, 03:03 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:
(06-26-2014, 08:03 PM)IndestructibleCupcake Wrote:
(06-25-2014, 10:37 AM)Burnett Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 03:55 PM)IndestructibleCupcake Wrote: i asked him if he could add me to the door so he did.

This is not true. I can't add people to the doors.

I'm a moderator not administrator.

Blocking off the villas is allowed as long as a admin/mod issues permission.

No the Don owned the door and i asked HIM to add me to the door. Not you Burnett.

I asked Burnett for permission and he said as long as i owned all the doors. And i did. Therefore i did not break any rules.

Wow, wow, wow! I was don and i didnt owned that fading doors. I dont understand what u wanted to tell me whith that: No the Don owned the door and i asked HIM to add me to the door.

Burnett said I could do the gate as long as I owned the doors. I asked you Blacky to add me to the door and you did, therefore I owned the door and had right to spawn the gate. The guy who posted this already knew that and just wanted me banned for some stupid reason, I hate people who are like this, they will take ANY opportunity to get someone banned.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

While it's not always advisable, if an admin allows it, this is acceptable. As Burnett has neither confirmed nor denied this in his post, I won't ban for now, but rather educate you on how to play it in future.. Always ask an admin, always keep proof.