UBR
Your name: JafroSquirrel27

Your ban ID: 50081

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: RDM / Lying

Involved: Me and the guy I killed

Why we should unban you: Basically what happened is that there was a huge revolt against the government. I went to the Nexus to do my part and the lobby was empty apart from one guy with a M4 patrolling. I went away and got ready to take him out (bearing in mind at this time there was already raid going on at the top). I waited for the guy to lower his weapon and then I killed him. Fultz then accuses me of lying saying that the guy I killed was an "unarmed civillain". Even though when he died he dropped the M4 mentioned earlier. After I killed the guy the elevator opened the rest of the raiders poured out and made their getaway. If not for my actions some of them may have died. Basically the government was ran by the clan AAA (who we were at war with) and the guy I killed was an AAA guard. The AAA used their own members (citizen class) as security. I feel that this is a misunderstanding as I have been a member of this community for 500+ and know better than to lie to an administrator.
The person you killed just was killed as the president and then he came back into the nexus and was mic spamming caring around a phone prop.

I then muted him for mic spamming and you killed him.
(06-23-2014, 02:46 AM)Fultz Wrote: The person you killed just was killed as the president and then he came back into the nexus and was mic spamming caring around a phone prop.

I then muted him for mic spamming and you killed him.

Why was he walking around the Nexus lobby with an M4 then? He was part of the clan who had control of the government and I assumed he was a threat, which he most likely was. As I said this is probably a misunderstanding.
After going in the logs I see that he did have a m4 on him. I did not see him have it out while I saw muting him and while he was in the nexus.

I apologize for the time you have been unable to play on the servers and the ban has been removed from your record.