Unban Request Mr.Military
STEAM_0:0:72235736
Your name: Mr.Military
Your ban ID: 49644

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: "Homophobia"
Involved: [FL:RP] Maaran

Why we should unban you: [FL:RP] Maaran told me to delete my double dooring and i asked is that my garage door one and they said all the doors with props and i was in the city at the time so i was heading back to my base to delete them and an admin removed my physgun abilities and then ask i was asking why was it removed dfrom me a cop tazed me and then as i was consious again i was banned for 6 days because of homophobia so im not sure why i am banned and my physgun was removed even though i couldnt delete it until i got there so i dont find it fair.
the double dooring should of been done in the first place, that was just a small blacklist anyway
then after i blacklisted the cop for his random raid which im told you had punched so you was getting arrested
you commented to the other cop that was left
"unarrest me u f*g"
which is homophobic language and NOT acceptable
First of all i didnt punch the cop i punched a tree and he was about 1 meter away from it also I was getting quite mad at this point because i got random warrented went to jail for 5 mins then i get 2nd blacklisted and banned even before i could remove it

i just read over the term of f*g and i didnt know it ment that im sorry i thought it ment someone who was dumb/stupid thats what i was told i would accept if you unban me as i didnt know it refers to a gay man
I am sorry for what i done and said i didnt know what the term ment properly and have taken the time to think i am ready to be unbanned and i hope you are ready to unban me as i love this server and thats really all i do on garrys mod play city rp. I updated myself on the rules yesterday and was confused on the door rule hense the reason i was confused when i was asked to remove them today.
Bans are only removed if the ban is proven to be invalid.
Your ban is valid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
It may be valid but i thought it ment someone who was stupid/dumb because thats what i was told as i have said i am sorry and didnt know it refered to a gay man. Please unban me as i love playing on this server, i am happy enough to be unbanned but stay blacklisted for my 2 hours but i enjoy this server and dont want to not be able to play for 1 week.
So is anything happening with this or....
Denied