Olimar
Your name: Olimar

Your ban ID: 49067

Banned by: Console

Reason: 'Double Accounting to avoid ban'...

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: A while back I made a Steam account for my brother (as I recently got a more powerful pc) and allowed family sharing so he was able to play all of the steam games on my library. He was eager to play G-Mod and for the best experience, I showed/told him to play fearless.

A little while after I left him he came and told me that it was saying he had been banned. As anyone else would, I checked the bans page which told me his account had been perma banned for 'Double-Accounting to avoid ban' and just under that it said the same thing for my main account, [FL:RP] Olimar.

Now I totally see where the server/console is coming from by doing that as I had a ban on my name already but just to clear things up I want to let you know that it definitely wasn't a case of 'Double-Accounting to avoid ban' and I definitely did not expect this to happen or I wouldn't have set it up. It was simply a case of me sharing my steam library to a family member as we now share a PC.

I see that this is an automatic feature in the console to ban people who log in on a different account with the same IP. I am asking for ,at least, my [FL:RP] Olimar account to be set back to the ban length it was previously at before the mishap took place.

I would also like to add that although I have a few bans on my name I am a big fan of FearlessRP and greatly enjoy playing hence why I have chosen to donate.

I requested to be unbanned a few weeks ago but got told I didn't provide sufficient evidence to prove/back my cause. I don't know what I have to do to prove myself. If you as part of the admin team can help me out, by telling me what must be done to prove myself and settle this matter, that would be greatly appreciated. Despite my previous bans, where I acted wrongly, I mean no real harm to the Fearless Community. May I add that this WASN'T an act of selfishness and trying to get revenge on the server.

Yours

euanoliver97

P.S. I'd also like to add that I hadn't read Temar's thread about the family sharing, until a while after the perma-ban. A friend showed me it.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Good luck man, I know you are a good role-player and are not stupid enough to double account to avoid a ban. Hopefully I see you in-game someday.'

Not involved, warned. - Enzyme
(06-23-2014, 01:53 AM)jafroSquirrel27 Wrote: Good luck man, I know you are a good role-player and are not stupid enough to double account to avoid a ban. Hopefully I see you in-game someday.'

Not involved, warned. - Enzyme

Thanks man!!
7 day rule.