Ban Request on doge (RDM)
Name of player: doge

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21999823

Time in GMT: 20:59

Server: v2d

Summary: After calling me 'a part of police brutality problem' then 'a dumb fuck', he proceeded to drive up to my passive RP before running in with a galil and gunning me down with no reason before molotov-ing the place.

Evidence:
[Image: 4aiEEwM.jpg]
[Image: KBzc6bM.jpg]
[Image: s3MAgL8.jpg]
[Image: 4Mew1Bs.jpg]
First of all, the reason for why i called you a dumb **** is rather obvious, since you have taken a screenshot of yourself breaking NLR.
Second of all, the reason why i killed you at the time, was because of an individual that wanted your place of residence, which is why i also threw a molotov.
This was therefore a so called 'hit', and did not violate the rules.

Now to add further evidence of Ozone here being a dumb **** originates from when he/she started pointing a gun on a citizen because of jay walking. He/she then began to fire warning shots into the air. I find this to be excessive force, which i discussed with the person at the time - this resulted in verbal threats.

I hope you understand that I'm the victim in this incident and not him/her.
(06-20-2014, 08:54 PM)Doge the dog Wrote: First of all, the reason for why i called you a dumb **** is rather obvious, since you have taken a screenshot of yourself breaking NLR.
Second of all, the reason why i killed you at the time, was because of an individual that wanted your place of residence, which is why i also threw a molotov.

Now to add further evidence of Ozone here being a dumb **** originates from when he/she started pointing a gun on a citizen because of jay walking. He/she then began to fire warning shots into the air. I find this to be excessive force, which i discussed with the person at the time - this resulted in verbal threats.

AssassinRP is against the rules, so Gg.
Also, hurling slander and abuse at me without evidence for your claims is gonna work loads. So thanks.
(06-20-2014, 09:44 PM)Ozone Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 08:54 PM)Doge the dog Wrote: First of all, the reason for why i called you a dumb **** is rather obvious, since you have taken a screenshot of yourself breaking NLR.

AssassinRP is against the rules, so Gg.
Also, hurling slander and abuse at me without evidence for your claims is gonna work loads. So thanks.

Well that i did not actually know, and it would be understandable if i were to be punished for that.
However, the evidence is there - you posted it yourself? When it comes to the police incident, i do actually have better things to do than to walk around taking screenshots and uploading it the forums, as it's a game - not real life.

I sincerly hope that you one day will figure out the difference.
Approved.