Unban request - [FL:RP] Rangerboys
Your name: [FL:RP] Rangerboys

Your ban ID: 49928

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Raiding without sufficient reason, hostaging the President without sufficient reason, 12th ban

Involved: [FL:RP] Tombo135, and others

Why we should unban you: This ban should be lifted because it is invalid. I have been told on many occasions by Admins that you can raid the government back if they raided your base. So I was a rebel and the base got raided. So we went back and raided. Also I didn't actually hostage the President, someone else did. If the Admins make it clearer next time that you cannot raid the President if they raided you with a good reason, then I wouldn't of raided in the first place.
Let's see here then;

I told you in OOC, just as you started to raid that it wasn't valid, and that you should stop. You ignored me, argued and continued raiding.

I also confirmed with other admins that it's not a valid reason.

I also confronted Verzyn, who you said told you this rule, and he said he had no idea who you were.

Finally, if you're not sure on the rules, you shouldn't raid.

You had no reason to raid, you took part in the hostaging and also demanded 2k. All of which, you had no reason to do so.

I made it pretty clear that it wasn't a valid reason when I TOLD you in OOC, that it wasn't a VALID reason.
It was a bit late in a middle of a raid to tell me it is invalid. Also I said it could of been Versyn. Shadow has raided for these before. I have seen it happen before.
It may of been late, but that doesn't mean you just carry on and hostage the President.

I told you it wasn't valid, you should of stopped. You had no reason, you can't blame the administrators, you should of asked me if it was valid.

Denied.