Unban Reqeust REDO (With template)
ƒʍЖ |§| FrEeGaMeRZ 2

STEAM_0:0:33308146

Random raid, raiding as security guard, not yelling raid, minge, child.

2011-09-11 19:53:09

[FL] Storm

My favorate server, my life. Is now lost for what i did. I dident mean to think i was doing wrong, I just want a good time on RP. The reason i am making the thread is to tell you admins and owner. I just want a good server (like fearless) To play on. I have played fearless for 40hrs and have never been banned, This is my 1st time and i dont like it. I just want to see the auto dissconnect icon one more time or that gun shot to my face! i remember when i was the presidents son. Ahrr now they bring back good menries. I just love the smell of them
Monatovs when they hit you. Now i am sorry for what i did, I dident know you had to shout raid i was too busy trying to talk to the nexus guy who was making me mad. Please forgive me and unban me, Just one more chance! I beggin you!
As far as I know, you Freegamers guys really piss me off. You take the time to try and find as many exploits in the rules, and then I can't ban you for the shitty and aggressive RP you always do.
"Briggs."
Plus you're all like 7 years old and definitely seem too young for the server if you ask me.
(08-08-2011, 01:57 PM)Storm Wrote: Plus you're all like 7 years old and definitely seem too young for the server if you ask me.

Well im 13, freegamerz 1 is 13, Freegamerz 3 is 14 And he is new to the server and this is the first time i have broke the rules, YOu should be banned Freegamerz 1 for all i care he is the one who breakes em!