SWEARING! WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT.
(06-19-2014, 06:05 PM)Freezak Wrote: [Image: hj7xwTN.gif]

This thread is artistic
People who swear are fucking idiots. When you swear I look at you as a moron who can't keep himself from swearing in every fucking sentence. Don't fucking swear.

Edit: Fucking website won't let me swear. That mother freaker.
The following 1 user Likes Sgtbender2000's post:
  • GRiiM
(06-19-2014, 11:07 PM)brapierwit2 Wrote: I understand, I'm just saying as in words, if there your friend, they know it can be a joke, but you don't know what there officialy thinking inside, but thats ok with your friends I guess, but in my opinion I guess thats ok, just is that saying something to someone could sometimes offend them is all.
Well, they need to get a sense of humour.

On an unrelated note, the next person to say "I fucking hate swearing" is going to be launched into orbit solely by the angry force of my clenched fist.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Freezak
I call my best friend a tw*t, he knows I'm joking and it's kinda an inside joke, of course I don't swear in front of my parents but I have no problem with it with friends. For me it's kinda showing you're relaxed with someone of you feel comfortable enough to call them something like that Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
I don't swear/curse in my household Sad
I swear every now and then, but I only insult friends when they know it's a joke.
It really depends on the situation WHEN I swear though, as I do not do it in formal events.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator