BR
Name of player: PeanutButterJellyTime

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68219558

Time in GMT: 22:41

Server: 33x

Summary: Player approached me, said something offensive in an attempt to get me to arrest him, when I tried to arrest him he reconnected.

Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/VMcsKHd.jpg
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
What is behind that story? Did u random arrested him like me and when i left the game i was reported? I think u are lying again. Just saying Wink
(06-20-2014, 08:08 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: What is behind that story? Did u random arrested him like me and when i left the game i was reported? I think u are lying again. Just saying Wink

You really are annoyed that I posted a BR on you for breaking the rules, aren't you?

Courthouse Rules Wrote:1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are:
the accused player
the accusing player
a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
(06-20-2014, 09:32 PM)James3000117 Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 08:08 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: What is behind that story? Did u random arrested him like me and when i left the game i was reported? I think u are lying again. Just saying Wink

You really are annoyed that I posted a BR on you for breaking the rules, aren't you?

Courthouse Rules Wrote:1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are:
the accused player
the accusing player
a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request.

Mister i am angry at you! I have no proofs to banrequest you that you random cuffed me, that's why i am angry at you. I have no idea why u cuffed me at that tunnel anyway...!
Approved.