SWEARING! WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT.
Hey FEARLESSRP people, I just came here and wanted to tell EVERYONE what I think about cursing, and what I think it means to me. Personaly, I don't curse to ofton, but sometimes when I'm a little bit mad I deem myself wrong. But here is a video on youtube from a youtuber that I like, and he talks about cursing and what he thinks it means.

If you don't feel you have the time for a video, I will give a small brief moment of what he says in the video.

He talks about how he thinks its fine, as its just a word and society has just deemed them wrong, but he says its wrongful to say it AT someone though, like, "Mooclan, your a peice of sh!t", he deemed that wrong to HIS opinion.
It's when you use it to insult or provoke someone or otherwise aim it towards them, then it crosses boundaries.

(I was talking to a friend on skype, ignore the Mooclan, just think of it as your friend and how it would feel if you said it to him, how it would hurt him)

Anyways, if you DID have time for the video, here is a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvTxWqizcc4

THIS IS IN NO WAY ADVERTISING, BUT IS MY OPIONION!
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson
I f*cking hate swearing too..
Ok...
[Image: hj7xwTN.gif]
Oh shit a coin!
See, my best friends are the people I can freely call "a shit-eating wanker". It shows that I'm comfortable enough with them to say whatever the hell I want without the risk of offending them (there's no malice, see). But if it's someone I don't know too well then I'd feel more pressured to be polite, which just isn't fun.

Gabe and Yahtzee put it best in this video. Just watch the first few minutes - and then watch the rest because it's great.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I also never swear, absolutely never, not even in Steam chats, ask Flood..
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Craz, Bowiii
(06-19-2014, 07:24 PM)Jan Wrote: I also never swear, absolutely never, not even in Steam chats, ask Flood..

Yeah right you also never swear to me.
(06-19-2014, 07:22 PM)Jeremy Wrote: See, my best friends are the people I can freely call "a shit-eating wanker". It shows that I'm comfortable enough with them to say whatever the hell I want without the risk of offending them (there's no malice, see). But if it's someone I don't know too well then I'd feel more pressured to be polite, which just isn't fun.

Gabe and Yahtzee put it best in this video. Just watch the first few minutes - and then watch the rest because it's great.

I understand, I'm just saying as in words, if there your friend, they know it can be a joke, but you don't know what there officialy thinking inside, but thats ok with your friends I guess, but in my opinion I guess thats ok, just is that saying something to someone could sometimes offend them is all.
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson
I don't know about you guys but people who swear piss me off.