[FL:RP][FL:RP]Asekaappi
Name of player: [FL:RP]Asekaappi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52071872

Time in GMT: 16:35 approx.

Server: V2d

Summary: Was being driven around, found a car modified with a box armour of some kind. I was advised to post the BR by [FL] Enzyme.

Evidence: [Image: 391AE659B6F5368D1DF65D43311FDB46BF736D28]
[Image: BRScreen2.png?dl=1]
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
We had a TV station, and a TV car.
(06-19-2014, 03:54 PM)joni.rautio Wrote: We had a TV station, and a TV car.

Well, at least we tried to RP. And Floodify didn't respond anything on our request to make a frame for the car, so the camera could be placed on it. Well, punish me then Sad

The picture, what Doctor Internet took, was taken when we we're deleting it because all the complaints and threats to making a BR.
(06-19-2014, 03:58 PM)Asekaappi Wrote:
(06-19-2014, 03:54 PM)joni.rautio Wrote: We had a TV station, and a TV car.

Well, at least we tried to RP. And Floodify didn't respond anything on our request to make a frame for the car, so the camera could be placed on it. Well, punish me then Sad

It's like Public Building. You don't get permission, you don't do it, but it's not for me to decide.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Besides that, I have another moot point. Him/Her and a few others were using a wall with a texture on only one side to hold off a bunch of police. It may even fall into a doom fort category (though I don't think so.). Just pointing that out.
I was in that "raid." they had that fence/door prop that has a one sided texture that is abused to shit. They were giggling like little kids while killing us all, and they tried to say we shot first. I think me and everyone that was in that raid can confirm, they shot first.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
Looking away from what happened here, both of you felt the need to go around as cops with suits around and scream funny noises to people. When I told both of you get out of my shop and stop failrping you asked me over OOC if I where a racist against gnomes.

Looking into this thread.
I came by and saw the truck, I asked over voice chat if you had permission to modify the car but you never replied. I took some screenshots of it and where going to post a ban request myself but it looks like internet got you first.

If you don't get permission to build in public you don't just do it. It's the same as asking your mother to buy and ice cream while she is speaking on the phone. No replies. Both of you have been running around today for the matter of annoying people. With 200+ and 400+ hours you should both know better! nor that any of your actions where made for anything good but mostly to annoy people.

I am not gonna start a argument with any of you two but I'm simply gonna tell you to stop doing this again because both of you knew that it was forbidden and violating the rules.

After this is say'd I just wanted to say that I am a witness of this and that they did for a fact not remove it after warning.

- Bowie
(06-19-2014, 09:05 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Looking away from what happened here, both of you felt the need to go around as cops with suits around and scream funny noises to people. When I told both of you get out of my shop and stop failrping you asked me over OOC if I where a racist against gnomes.

Looking into this thread.
I came by and saw the truck, I asked over voice chat if you had permission to modify the car but you never replied. I took some screenshots of it and where going to post a ban request myself but it looks like internet got you first.

If you don't get permission to build in public you don't just do it. It's the same as asking your mother to buy and ice cream while she is speaking on the phone. No replies. Both of you have been running around today for the matter of annoying people. With 200+ and 400+ hours you should both know better! nor that any of your actions where made for anything good but mostly to annoy people.

I am not gonna start a argument with any of you two but I'm simply gonna tell you to stop doing this again because both of you knew that it was forbidden and violating the rules.

After this is say'd I just wanted to say that I am a witness of this and that they did for a fact not remove it after warning.

- Bowie

Nothing else to say, but we did remove it after a warning.

(06-19-2014, 08:18 PM)AwesomeSauce Wrote: I was in that "raid." they had that fence/door prop that has a one sided texture that is abused to shit. They were giggling like little kids while killing us all, and they tried to say we shot first. I think me and everyone that was in that raid can confirm, they shot first.

Are you just a group of friends who try to prove anything right, that a friend says?
And we didn't shoot first in a raid. My friend just opened the door, and an SRU Sergenant started spraying us with his M4, so we had to defend ourselves.
Approved.