Unban Request on behalf Of Sturat_da_slayer
This ban request is on behalf of Sturat_da_slayer due to him being unable to access his forum account.

Your name: Sturat_da_slayer

Your ban ID: 41794

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Ban Request 40538 Approved - "Randomly shooting doors, chair abuse, repeatedly random deathmatching a player." - Ban Request 40537 Approved - "Randomly taking a player hostage."

Involved: Original Ban Request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=40538

Why we should unban you: During the already served 6 months of my 1 year ban I've had a chance to play on other RP servers and had a chance to broaden my RP spectrum. I feel that my RP experiences on other servers have significantly changed the way that I face Role Playing Games. I hope that I can be given a second chance to prove to the admin team and the rest of the players on the server that I am a significantly more mature and a better RP player. I feel that during my time away from the server I have been able to reflect on the serious nature of RPing on the server and I would like to take part in this, instead of having to take part in RPing of a far less serious nature. I want to thank you for reading my unban request, regardless of the outcome
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
7 day rule.