unban request
Your name: kill123bro

Your ban ID: 49954

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Contrafarming in mainstreet.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I no the rules becose I have read them and it doesent say that you cant build contra band in mainstreet this is my first time having a place in main street and I realy don't no why I realy don't no why I was banned for something that is not in the rules?? if this is a rule then I am sorry but it should be put in the rule so I would like to be unbanned pls as there is no rule saying you cant build contra on mainstreet. I hav also seen other people have contra there before?? oh and just so u no I wasent basing ther I was clearly starting on a shop
Quote: Base rules

7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

By putting down contraband, then that counts as basing. You made no attempts at setting up a shop. You didn't have a single prop in the store-building, and you had only put down contra and you were no-where near the contraband. Don't lie in the courthourse as that will lead in a permanent forumban, so don't claim that you were "clearly" setting up a shop.

Also, stop PM'ing me about this UBR, having me respond to it. Be patient.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-18-2014, 02:06 AM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote: Base rules

7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

By putting down contraband, then that counts as basing. You made no attempts at setting up a shop. You didn't have a single prop in the store-building, and you had only put down contra and you were no-where near the contraband. Don't lie in the courthourse as that will lead in a permanent forumban, so don't claim that you were "clearly" setting up a shop.

Also, stop PM'ing me about this UBR, having me respond to it. Be patient.
wtf I had about 8 props in there I swear on my life I did so am not lying I swear.
You had 0 props inside the same shop you had your contraband.

Denied.

Closing notes: Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules as the ban issued already says. There was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator