Double Accounting Ban
This un-ban-request is for both of my accounts.

Your name: KaiBoyFtw14 and Drawinqq

Your ban ID: KaiBoyFtw14: 49078. Drawinqq: 40944.

Banned by: KaiBoyFtw14: [FL]Kpred. Drawinqq: [FL]Pavilion.

Reason: Ok, so when I was playing on KaiBoyFtw14 I got banned for a month by Jokhah. When that month was up I then started to play on Drawinqq. According to SoulRipper, he said in a thread that I cant find but he said that Double Accounting is only against the rules when you use it to bypass a ban, in fact when Pavilion banned me for Double Accounting, he put in the ban reason that I was circumventing a ban, which I knew I wasn't true, so I messaged him and explained that in no way shape or form was I circumventing a ban so he removed that part of the ban reason. SoulRipper also said its against the rules if you farm from one account to the other which again I didn't do, so I dont really see why I was banned.

Involved: Me, [FL]Kpred, [FL]Pavilion

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because I didn't actually break any rules.

I would like to add that after I started playing with Drawinqq for while, I requested a perm ban on KaiBoyFtw14, I don't quire know why I did this but, I still don't see it as bypassing a ban, because it was a ban that I had control of, I decided when it got unbanned. When Drawinqq was permed, a couple of months later I PM'ed Enzyme (He was the admin who responded to the ban request on myself) asking if he could unban me on KaiBoyFtw14, this wan't to trick him to allow me to play on the servers because I didn't even log in, In fact I notified an admin myself to perm ban me for double accounting (Kpred) this was before I knew I wasn't actully braking any rules. Anyway if I had logged on to Fearless with KaiBoyFtw14 after it was unbanned then yes, I would be braking the rules but because I didn't log on after Enzyme had un banned me I fail to see where I broke any rule in this situation.
Quote:1.10. How can I use the Services? You agree that the Services are only for your personal use, and you will not use the Services, any content available on the Services, or your account, for any commercial purpose. You may only access the Services by logging into your account online. Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/tos.html
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
So why did SoulRipper say Double Accounting was not against the rules?
I don't know, and this has yet to be confirmed with Soul, but TOS speaks for itself.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well I read it myself on a thread which I am still yet to find.
(06-18-2014, 02:24 AM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote: Well I read it myself on a thread which I am still yet to find.

I think that this may be the thread you're talking about - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=47865

Quote:Having multiple accounts isn't against the rules.

It's only against the rules if:
- One of the accounts is used to bypass a ban.
- Played simultaneously by one person. (for example contra farm)
From this case, I remember you using the accounts at the same time as that's an excuse you used for not double accounting, in which you said it can't be me because I've played with him.

Therefore even with what soul said, you still broke the rules and therefore the ban should not be lifted.
I never played on both the accounts at the same time? Because I requested a perm on KaiBoyFtw14 months before Drawinqq was banned by you.
That needs to be changed in the ToS then. I'd prefer one set of rules anyway instead of two seperate lists.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
It says their is a second page http://gyazo.com/f0b9347dcea9b9e026f792a9df0460be but when I click on it all I get is this http://gyazo.com/87bcbfd7eabd8d3d8ae4d836d9fb833c