irnbrucan

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:32264837

Time in GMT:
19:20 (11/6/2014)

Server:
v2p

Summary:
I walked inside a building, where irnbrucan was with a galil. He then says "follow me", to which I say "what?". He then shoots me for no reason. Video says it all. Sorry for the delay, I was busy with my exams and couldn't find the time to convert the video, I did note the exact time of it happening tough.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWfVBt__...e=youtu.be
my perspective on the situation, i tried to mug his friend at gun point, the guy spent a while typing then a gun shot came from behind me, at which point i moved into the building and closed the door then the guy i was mugging ran away, i gave chase and ran into the different rooms to try and find him and as you can see in your video you were using your body to block the door resulting in your friends escape, you were killed as this was the third time you had tryed to block me at a door two of which are in your video this inevitably resulted in your friend escaping and coming back to kill me, also you were no where near the seen of the crime so how you and arbya_ knew exactly where your friedns was getting mugged i will never know

(also the "follow me" was cause i thought aryba_ was madog (my friend) who was also a citizen i apologize for any confusion caused by this)
(06-20-2014, 05:04 PM)irnbrucan Wrote: my perspective on the situation, i tried to mug his friend at gun point, the guy spent a while typing then a gun shot came from behind me, at which point i moved into the building and closed the door then the guy i was mugging ran away, i gave chase and ran into the different rooms to try and find him and as you can see in your video you were using your body to block the door resulting in your friends escape, you were killed as this was the third time you had tryed to block me at a door two of which are in your video this inevitably resulted in your friend escaping and coming back to kill me, also you were no where near the seen of the crime so how you and arbya_ knew exactly where your friedns was getting mugged i will never know

(also the "follow me" was cause i thought aryba_ was madog (my friend) who was also a citizen i apologize for any confusion caused by this)

I demand trial by combat
(06-20-2014, 05:04 PM)irnbrucan Wrote: my perspective on the situation, i tried to mug his friend at gun point, the guy spent a while typing then a gun shot came from behind me, at which point i moved into the building and closed the door then the guy i was mugging ran away, i gave chase and ran into the different rooms to try and find him and as you can see in your video you were using your body to block the door resulting in your friends escape, you were killed as this was the third time you had tryed to block me at a door two of which are in your video this inevitably resulted in your friend escaping and coming back to kill me, also you were no where near the seen of the crime so how you and arbya_ knew exactly where your friedns was getting mugged i will never know

What you are claiming is complete nonsene. Ayrba and me are not friends, rather long term enemies (just check some random conversations between us). What friend are you referring to? I heard some shooting in the building, ran in, saw you standing there with a gun, then you said follow me. I followed you and I was moving back as fast as I could when standing in that door (as you can see in the video) and yet you shot me.
(06-21-2014, 12:38 PM)Pringled Wrote:

What you are claiming is complete nonsene. Ayrba and me are not friends, rather long term enemies (just check some random conversations between us). What friend are you referring to? I heard some shooting in the building, ran in, saw you standing there with a gun, then you said follow me. I followed you and I was moving back as fast as I could when standing in that door (as you can see in the video) and yet you shot me.

i'm not talking about aryba im talking about mints, the guy i was mugging. you and aryba showed up together, you know fine well i was talking about mints. and if your actually gonna argue about me giving my side of the story then im done here.
(06-21-2014, 02:15 PM)irnbrucan Wrote:
(06-21-2014, 12:38 PM)Pringled Wrote:

i'm not talking about aryba im talking about mints, the guy i was mugging. you and aryba showed up together, you know fine well i was talking about mints. and if your actually gonna argue about me giving my side of the story then im done here.
Good, we are done in that case. Your story doesn't change the fact that you shot me for no reason, had you not said "follow me" this would have been different perhaps, but the fact remains that you did.
Approved.