Good Old Joe Hart
http://youtu.be/9FFnb9y3BU8

After Andrea Pirlo's almost perfect free kick, Hart goes bat-shit crazy trying to get the ball back from the ballboy.

I couldn't stop replaying this.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
That dudy dude. He spoke so fast.

( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) It's almost like his chineese ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

No i'm not racist..
XD Wow I never knew Hart had such a short temper.....
GET THE F UCKING BALL!
He wanted the ball fast so he could start the counter-attack.

#EnglandPassion
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • mgdwszx, Termin
(06-17-2014, 06:16 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: He wanted the ball fast so he could start the counter-attack.

#EnglandPassion

They still suck.
The stress relieve it seems like haha, well england could of done better but I still thought that england was good. Italy was playing defensive after they scored a goal, all about tactics.
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Wood, Boosted
(06-17-2014, 04:41 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: That dudy dude. He spoke so fast.

( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) It's almost like his chineese ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

No i'm not racist..

Thats no where near chinese and i would know because i speak, next time pm me if you think somethings chinese and ill either translate it or tell you its not chinese
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(06-17-2014, 09:34 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: Thats no where near chinese and i would know because i speak, next time pm me if you think somethings chinese and ill either translate it or tell you its not chinese

I honestly don't understand, are you trolling, or you are being serious every time you post that kind of messages.
The following 3 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Rain, Weecow, Freezak
Good job the ball boy was on the other side of the stands. Joe Hart clearly wanted to go Eden Hazard on his face.

Was probably frustrated though, considering the amount of chances England had to score.