CodySaucy Unban
Name: CodySaucy
My Ban ID: 49907
Banned by:[FL] ZedsDead
Reason: Random raiding cafe, 'hired to assinate chef'
Who was involved: - (Forgot the names of the cafe staff)
Why I should get unbanned:

Ok here is what happened I was pulling into the gas station with my old car and the Don Corlion walked up to me ( I was a rebel) and told me i had a job for him. I asked what it was and he said he wanted me to run into the Cafe and kill the chef and staff. I did not want to RDM so i said i would raid and then if they fired at me i would return fire on them. First i thought Random raid is only for raiding the president. when i got there i ordered food and then i went to the back and took out a MP5 and said. "This is a raid hands where i can see them." After that one guy said in local OOC " Thats it im done calling an admin." And i got banned. I dont know where in the rules it says you cant raid resturants, dealerships, Ect. as a rebel.( which i was a rebel) Please consider my request.
Thanks
Hitman RP is not allowed. If you accepted money to kill people, then you broke the rules. Plain and simple.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I have looked at the whole list of rules over and over and i cant find the place it says no hit man RP. And i did not accept the money yet.
Eventhough it might not be covered within the rule section itself, the rule page does tell you to use common sense.

Being paid to either raid or kill are not allowed, and it is not an RP reason to do so.

This is a commonly asked question, which has been answered on the Rules Q&A 2.0
Ok thanks for clearing that up for me. I am very sorry and because it is in the rules and the fact that I was at fault i will accept my punishment but thank you anyways.
My apologies to the Fearless community.
Denied.