Unban request
My name: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ‏ Jamie

Ban ID: 49835
Banned by:[FL] KPred

Reason: NLR

Involved: Just me and KPred

Why I should be unbanned: The reason why i think this ban for 24 hours is unfair was because the server was lagging really badly and many people who was on the server at the time could back me up on this, and everyone's ping was sky high. This made it impossible to know what was going on and where I was etc. And I think I died of hunger. when I respawned, it spawned me right next to where I died the previous time, and with the lag being so bad, i couldn't run away from that area or anything like that, and then that was when i was banned and i think this is extremely unfair.
You died of hunger in the slums where my store was, you respawned as a CITIZEN so I do not know why you are claiming you spawned right next to where you died. There's also no chance that you could of 'lagged' your way from the bank all the way to the slums.

Let me remind you that lying in the courthouse will result in a permanent forum ban.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
You have 24 hours to respond to my last comment.

(06-16-2014, 05:19 PM)Kpred Wrote: You have 24 hours to respond to my last comment.
The lag was unbearable, my screen kept freezing then when it came back on, it moved me further forward (i spawned round the corner from the bank just across the road from the nexus). I fully understand why you have banned me because i was near the area of the place i died but i should get my ban shortened at least because of the lag and i wasn't in fully control of what was happening.
If you were lagging how did you magically manage to return to your place of death and open a door?

(06-16-2014, 06:57 PM)Kpred Wrote: If you were lagging how did you magically manage to return to your place of death and open a door?

Well if you read the post i told you how I managed to return back there, and on my screen i didn't actually go in the building and i could also see the door was open when my screen was frozen.
There is no way you can "lag" your way back to where you just died and walk into the room the same way, in small steps, like you did before you died.

Denied.