UnBanRequest - Unfair
Thumbs Down 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
Your name: Maunose

Your ban ID: 49831

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: Excessive FearRP

Involved: 2 Polices Officers Crazy's.

Why we should unban you: First of all, let me laugh a little ...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this admin is very funny, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...
Ok, now I can talk now.
Kpred, I think this administrator does not know how to be an administrator, as well as giving ban if found not the case as it should be. Because I think a lack of respect that this administrator has. For now, this administrator is good for nothing, is abused in commands.
Continuing ... I walked very well on the server, went to the job "Corleone Member" I put on my suit, I put my white BMW and went to town. When 2 crazy cops came against me, had me pull out of nowhere, they arrested me saying I had to pay to release me. But what is this? Children playing this crap? Children with admin commands? I'm Here I'm right in all this, and child of this admin came and give me ban by FearRP without checking first what had happened. Since then wanted to arrest me again and I of course did not leave, because otherwise they would not would drop me, suddenly take a ban from this child ... I think a lack of respect.

I look QUICK response!

Thank you!
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
You can either work on your tone, or I will deny this UBR personally.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Sorry for my voice, but I'm sure it's very unfair what Krped did. Not verified the case, just because the ban gave 2 cops said it was FearRP, believed because the other player had such a thousand hours more than me and yet gave ban without any visible reason. I'm unnerved, that's all.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Okay, so I teleported to Doctor Internet where he was shouting at you down his mic with his tazer out firstly, then he even pulled out his Mp5 and did the same thing. You were running from side to side paying 0 attention to what he was saying.

Care to explain this?
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Hello, Cop Crazy reporting in.

Firstly, you had been recklessly driving, and as such my traffic unit pulled you over. You parked and got out, and I ran through my reteric of, "do you know why I pulled you over?"
I informed you that I had ticketed you for you driving, which I uncuffed you so could could pay. You then failed to pay, and instead tried to walk off. When I tried to get you tased, so I could cuff and arrest you for resisting and failure to pay, you started to walk from side to side. At this point, I used @ chat to call an administrator. You continued to walk from side to side, at which pointed I swaped from my taser to my MP5, yet you failed to stop. You then got banned, as Kpred had been watching, phased and saw you breaking FearRP.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
To Kpred: I was walking from one side to the other, for he did not arrest me and I was trying to call him to verify the situation. How was unfair what he did and you did, I thought it best to walk from one side to the other. It's simple.

To Doctor Internet: I was driving as it should be. You and they told me to stop out of nowhere. I barely get into the server, drive, do not know the laws, and you just send stop or 5 minutes I was inside the server, for god's sake. You should also verify that I was not even five minutes into the server, nor knew the laws. And I was yes sir, to direct how it should be. And you, Doctor Internet, you should know the rules, for Ban Request's what you have here, it is better not talk about it...

NOTE: Do not say anything or answer (not admins). I await response from this thread. Thank you.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Quote:ternet: I was driving as it should be. You
Down the middle of the road?

Quote:And you, Doctor Internet, you should know the rules, for Ban Request's what you have here, it is better not talk about it friends ...

I follow and understand the rules? I am slightly confused about the point that you are trying to get over here.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
I was saying you should know the rules. For by the time you have and the Ban Request forum you have here, it is better not talk about it ...

I just came to realize that the admins that was very unfair what they did. And that despite not knowing the rules, rather they should understand that some have much time to play, despite having BMW, a friend of mine helped me to have it.
So I come to ask me to withdraw the ban because I just now read all the rules since my ban. Please, I withdrew the ban. I think the ban was very unfair. Thank you in advance.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Just because you think the ban was unfair doesn't mean it is.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck