Unban Request RAID
My favorate server, my life. Is now lost for what i did. I dident mean to think i was doing wrong, I just want a good time on RP. The reason i am making the thread is to tell you admins and owner. I just want a good server (like fearless) To play on. I have played fearless for 40hrs and have never been banned, This is my 1st time and i dont like it. I just want to see the auto dissconnect icon one more time or that gun shot to my face! i remember when i was the presidents son. Ahrr now they bring back good menries. I just love the smell of them
Monatovs when they hit you. Now i am sorry for what i did, I dident know you had to shout raid i was too busy trying to talk to the nexus guy who was making me mad. Please forgive me and unban me, Just one more chance! I beggin you! <3 FmX Freegamerz 2 Tounge
Template...
(08-07-2011, 11:20 PM)Storm Wrote: Template...

Template, What do you mean?
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
(08-07-2011, 11:24 PM)Storm Wrote: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

Do you want me to post it on this thread?
ƒʍЖ |§| FrEeGaMeRZ 2

STEAM_0:0:33308146

Random raid, raiding as security guard, not yelling raid, minge, child.

2011-09-11 19:53:09

[FL] Storm

My favorate server, my life. Is now lost for what i did. I dident mean to think i was doing wrong, I just want a good time on RP. The reason i am making the thread is to tell you admins and owner. I just want a good server (like fearless) To play on. I have played fearless for 40hrs and have never been banned, This is my 1st time and i dont like it. I just want to see the auto dissconnect icon one more time or that gun shot to my face! i remember when i was the presidents son. Ahrr now they bring back good menries. I just love the smell of them
Monatovs when they hit you. Now i am sorry for what i did, I dident know you had to shout raid i was too busy trying to talk to the nexus guy who was making me mad. Please forgive me and unban me, Just one more chance! I beggin you! <3 FmX Freegamerz 2
Already made another thread. Closed this old one.
"Briggs."