Group abusing me and my friend.
Name of player: NPH.95, Alluzi, Karpooo, Jepolainen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69479580, STEAM_0:1:44660720, STEAM_0:1:41893793, STEAM_0:1:21611378

Time in GMT: The first material clip which i have shows 21:09 and i live in EET so it should be around 18:09 in GMT.

Server: Evocity_V2P

Summary: These people kept abusing us without a reason and it seemed they had no idea of stopping it, better watch the video since one picture describes better than thousand words. (The video has no sound, it might make a small difference but atleast the parts which were spoken in finnish are translated in the description)

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5_Kqc9J6GA
Me, and my friend got hostaged and almost forced to eat a shoe by NPH and Karpooo but luckily we got rescued by a corleone...
Those guys are abusing me right now, random demoted me from cop and they are "playing admin" and trying to look they can modify the rules, they have rules on their own. In case we need more video material to be able to ban these guys, i might straighten my back and put some more content here if asked.
(06-15-2014, 12:39 AM)MaitoKaakao Wrote: Name of player: NPH.95, Alluzi, Karpooo, Jepolainen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69479580, STEAM_0:1:44660720, STEAM_0:1:41893793, STEAM_0:1:21611378

Time in GMT: The first material clip which i have shows 21:09 and i live in EET so it should be around 18:09 in GMT.

Summary: These people kept abusing us without a reason and it seemed they had no idea of stopping it, better watch the video since one picture describes better than thousand words. (The video has no sound, it might make a small difference but atleast the parts which were spoken in finnish are translated in the description)

Nicely you edited the parts of the video when you and your friend are breaking fearrp (burnett came to give warning to them, but after that they came back), using camera with physic gun to see inside to our base (alluzi or karpoo maybe have pictures of the cam) and we can see at the video that you was breaking NLR and propclimbing to shoot the police
This is ban request against you, not me. Yes indeed i did break FearRP but might it be because you suddenly want to fuck me up as citizen without reason? (Later on you changed your job to police and raided my house and broke rules with the NLR. (You used the info from your earlier "life" as citizen to warrant me. Breaking NLR. And by the way you random warranted my friend too (He did nothing, he owned nothing, he didn't even have a fucking house to be random raided.)). I broke FearRP to call admins with the @ command to make them see you doing your abuses in live, since it never helped against you to not break FearRP. If i didn't sit on the props i would've been abused really bad by you and your brainwashed asshole friends. See i don't want to sit on the jail chair even one minute because of abuser. And by editing video you want all the 2 hours of material which are about 10gigabytes of video. Even that video there took me hours to edit and upload. I never did break any rules but FearRP and i admit it here and now, there is no reason to show me breaking FearRP now. But the thing is. I wanted to get you as long ban as possible. I failed in it. Admins were allways AFK or never responded for my messages (Expect the ones where i just simply told to TP me out of my current position because i was stuck undermap.). I suspect you from using some sort of texture hack/change since you could see through 2 types of walls where i couldn't. You used that to shoot me through the walls (2 different walls, randomly.). Few days ago i saw you trying to get me banned as i made a totally legit toll as police because of speeding people. Everybody wanted the dupe i had and said it was cool and brilliant idea (Expect you as such an asshole you are.). I saw you abusing some 10 year old gundealers (running inside his house with knives and not leaving even the gundealer clearly asked you to leave. Then you tried to get him demoted because he didn't sell guns to armed threatening people) and randomly CDMing people. I saw you trying to steal someone's car on the street as citizen (And without reason, how typical). And that's not all. When i finally was police you demoted me instantly. All these i have in video (i hope). For the people who read this, i'm sorry if my text is somehow too colorful but i think this is the best way to get my point.
(06-15-2014, 12:39 AM)MaitoKaakao Wrote: Name of player: NPH.95, Alluzi, Karpooo, Jepolainen

Yeah so. First of all, i tazed you beacuse you was running away from me while i was aiming to you , you broke fearrp in there. You just got stuck to elevator, it wasn't mean to. Second we tought we can taze that guy who was sitting in wall 2:42 beacuse we wanted to know hes name. (That stupid bug , can't see name when other guy are sitting in prop.) Thats why i made that "Floating" Prop to there. We didin't want to kill him. And i killed you in office beacuse you was shooting me. Then you came back and broke NLR. I have video proofs in my other computer.
You abusing d*cks you just cant admit that you are immature minges and ruining the whole meaning of RP. I was running away? I WASN'T RUNNING ANYWHERE. And by the way you wanted to taze INNOCENT CIVILIAN just to know his name? You don't give a shit what happens to server and what happens to the players there. You just want to be d*cks. I heard when i was stuck in the elevator something like this "it's that pathetic dude again" and you left me there and didn't give a shit about me. I had to get out of there myself AND after that when i got out of there with a prop, you started YELLING that i was trying to propkill you and someone of your friends. In some part you said that leave me be in the elevator. And by the way i saw you propclimbing and that is not allowed in anykind of situation. Call admin instead. Even less when you just want to know someones name. You earlier said that i was propclimbing? A barrel on the ground is allowed and climbing on it. I didn't break a rule, you did. Still you cant agree that you are wrong and i'm the innocent one here. I've heard you running around the city and saying everyones props you find are somehow illegal and try to get them banned even their buildings are totally legit. For example, my toll. If you still want me to explain anything WITHOUT LYING, i will. EDIT: btw i was finally having some REAL fun as cop with the toll and you ruined it instantly. And it was creative. EDIT's EDIT: I see, this is FearlessRP. No offense. Donators never get banned even they would abuse the shit out of everyone. Seen it before.
(06-17-2014, 04:51 PM)MaitoKaakao Wrote: You abusing d*cks you just cant admit that you are immature minges and ruining the whole meaning of RP. I was running away? I WASN'T RUNNING ANYWHERE. And by the way you wanted to taze INNOCENT CIVILIAN just to know his name? You don't give a shit what happens to server and what happens to the players there. You just want to be d*cks. I heard when i was stuck in the elevator something like this "it's that pathetic dude again" and you left me there and didn't give a shit about me. I had to get out of there myself AND after that when i got out of there with a prop, you started YELLING that i was trying to propkill you and someone of your friends. In some part you said that leave me be in the elevator. And by the way i saw you propclimbing and that is not allowed in anykind of situation. Call admin instead. Even less when you just want to know someones name. You earlier said that i was propclimbing? A barrel on the ground is allowed and climbing on it. I didn't break a rule, you did. Still you cant agree that you are wrong and i'm the innocent one here. I've heard you running around the city and saying everyones props you find are somehow illegal and try to get them banned even their buildings are totally legit. For example, my toll. If you still want me to explain anything WITHOUT LYING, i will. EDIT: btw i was finally having some REAL fun as cop with the toll and you ruined it instantly. And it was creative. EDIT's EDIT: I see, this is FearlessRP. No offense. Donators never get banned even they would abuse the shit out of everyone. Seen it before.

Why are you talking about me ? I WASN'T SAY YOU ARE PROPKILLING SOMEONE? I DIDIN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT PROPS OR YOUR TOLL ? I didin't even see your toll. Yes if that "propclimbing" in video vas wrong i can say i made wrong in there.. I don't want that guy just die for fall ? We tried to taze him beacuse he just sit there and we didin't get hes name ? And i killed you to downstairs , then you just came back there and said we are whor*s and i started to aim you with tazer and you just ran away to elevator and i tazed you there. You just say i did everything ? I didin't even see those first parts in ur video? I just came there when cops asked for help. Peace man.Angel
Ok. It might not been you, but someone of those 4. I'm just mad to whole crew. Ofc if i point wrong person say it. It's good we get this settled anyways. I'm still not dropping this thread since i have felt so abused that i want someone to point at.
(06-17-2014, 06:19 PM)MaitoKaakao Wrote: Ok. It might not been you, but someone of those 4. I'm just mad to whole crew. Ofc if i point wrong person say it. It's good we get this settled anyways. I'm still not dropping this thread since i have felt so abused that i want someone to point at.

Do you mean this toll?
LINK

The toll blocked the street with 2 fadingdoors. It broke 2 rules
1. When you build custom doors use the fading door tool and place keypads and/or buttons on both sides.
2. Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear.

The only way to operate these 2 doors was inside of the toll booth. As you can see it says in the rules that there must be keypad and/or buttons on both sides of the door, you only have 2 keypads and/or buttons for the toll booth door