Adding fuel to a flamewar.
I am not going to lie. It is in the public domain now, so I shall comment on it.

He was considered for demotion, but as far as I am aware, resigned under his own accord. This is what I have heard and led to believe.

In addition, the IRC chat is real.
Regards,
aviator
JMR you are going offtopic in this thread as well. If you wanted to talk about the "private" chat you can do that elsewhere. If you want to talk about how we abused our powers by saying what we said in the abuse thread keep it here.

If I stirred up flame in your opinion by giving him my best regards after confirming what Eisenhorn said at the beginning then I did. Its still not abuse and no one was punished for anything in that thread.
(06-14-2014, 02:45 PM)Rain Wrote: As I recall its not against the rules to "fuel" a flamewar as you seem to put it. In the "read before posting" thread it says:

"Please don't start a flame war in goodbye threads, if people decide to leave the community, it's their good right to leave."

Seems more like a request than a rule.

its more common sense than a rule.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(06-14-2014, 04:27 PM)Fultz Wrote: Its still not abuse and no one was punished for anything in that thread.

Eisonhorn was punished by having his thread closed.

It's an admin case and should be taken seriously.

I cannot stand anymore lies. The community wants answers, we want the truth, is that wrong? We've been lied to. Aviator, being the nice person that he is, actually responded to what I have written. I wish you would too.
(06-14-2014, 04:38 PM)JMR Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 04:27 PM)Fultz Wrote: Its still not abuse and no one was punished for anything in that thread.

Eisonhorn was punished by having his thread closed.

I can't see any abuse here.

Enzyme clearly said:

Quote:I've posted twice on this thread, asking people not to go off topic and start a flamewar.
You guys have obviously been ignoring these posts, so this thread will be closed to prevent a further flamewar where gossip and lies are spread without any facts to back up anything.

Closed to prevent flame-war. Goodbye, Zaeed.
Source: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=47947&pid=371725#pid371725
That is not a punishment. Closing his goodbye thread. Lemme say it again for you. His goodbye thread as in him leaving FL. It being closed makes no difference in him leaving or not. He is not even here to receive this "punishment".

I will not post here again as there is nothing else to add to this. This is your personal opinion that I advocated flaming which was nonexistent from my personal view.
(06-14-2014, 04:43 PM)Fultz Wrote: That is not a punishment. Closing his goodbye thread. Lemme say it again for you. His goodbye thread as in him leaving FL. It being closed makes no difference in him leaving or not. He is not even here to receive this "punishment".

I will not post here again as there is nothing else to add to this. This is your personal opinion that I advocated flaming which was nonexistent from my personal view.

A true SA needs to review this thread in fresh. Understanding that I have explained countless times already how administrators should not be posting this kind of content. I am not going to post just for the sake of repeating myself, either.

After having many people thank me for exposing the IRC conversation, I feel it is my duty to say, we want the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth.
(06-14-2014, 04:38 PM)JMR Wrote: I cannot stand anymore lies. The community wants answers, we want the truth, is that wrong? We've been lied to. Aviator, being the nice person that he is, actually responded to what I have written. I wish you would too.

You haven't been lied to. Staff matters have been dealt with in staff areas concerning staff just like they have long before you ever joined and long after you will have left. Fearless has encountered 'scandal' after 'scandal' each time with people taking things far too seriously and trying to concern themselves in matters that needn't have ever concerned them. You should realise there are two sides to every event and just because Zaeed decided to leak shit and 'go public' doesn't suddenly make him Edward f*cking Snowden.

Get off your high horse and grow up.
Who are you to tell administrators what they should and what they shouldn't post?
Also this thread obviously is so biased, you only posted it because your opinion is differend then theirs.
(06-14-2014, 04:50 PM)Jan Wrote: -snip-

You only posted because your opinion is different from mine. Why else would you continue to argue?

I am posting my opinion on why I think administrators should not lie, or speak part truth.

I am posting my opinion on why I think it is abusive that admins should lie and post hateful opinions about others. (Eisenhorn)

I posted the IRC log to show that admins are using part truth and not telling us everything - indeed abusive.

If I was an admin, I would keep personal opinions about someone that could derail a thread further, to myself.