Ban Rdm as gun dealer
Exclamation 
Officer Daulton

Sorry I couldn't get his Steam ID

1am to 2am Eastern

Officer Daulton was a gun dealer, all he did was equip crowbars and RDM. He RDMed the president and a couple of cops, then everytime he would spawn, he would spawn a crowbar and jump out and attack people,without yelling raid while being a gun dealer...

My witness, LNRA {Richard Nixon}☭ and a couple of other cops that were on last night.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
i saw him too he hit me then ran off and hid in his cave
My first time being president i walked out and spawned and spawned my car then bam, i was lying on the ground dead because of a gundealer with a crowbar.
[Image: source.gif]
(08-08-2011, 07:03 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: My first time being president i walked out and spawned and spawned my car then bam, i was lying on the ground dead because of a gundealer with a crowbar.

i was there too. cops tried to arrest him , but then nubs would step on him. evertime he spawned he ran bk , so he broke NLR. took out his crowbar, and started rdming again
-Closed no Valid proof.-

And stop commenting on unban or ban requests if you have no PROOF.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]