False ban on Skrippy.
Your name: Skrippy

Your ban ID: 49772

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Paagrio(CZ), Drellan ^^, Narc auf Germania, and [FL] Pavillion

[b]Why we should unban you: I didn't break FearRP. Narc auf Germania told me to get to the vehicle, keep in mind he just said " Get to the vehicle! " so I just went for the nearest which was mine. I was doing an Indian RP with the 2 others, so I went for the Indian accent. I stood by the car when he told me under gunpoint, I broke no rules, I obeyed him because I was under gunpoint. I'm pretty sure the only guy who actually broke FearRP was Paagrio(CZ), but then again, Narc told him to get to his car, then after 2 seconds, he had to get out of the car and " Accompany his friends. " So the guy could've been confused of what to do. I hope this gets resolved as soon as possible so I can get back on the server.
You and your friends were trolling about on the server, impersonating Indian voices and constantly laughing about it.

The player ''Narc'', stopped two of you, and multiple times you ignored what he said despite having a shotgun pointed at you, you intentionally went to the wrong place which he told you, and then started running around him when Paagrio arrived, thus breaking FearRP as you ignored his orders again.
Denied, due to no response.