[BR] Pringled
Name of player: Pringled

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16274831

Time in GMT: 11-6-2014 GMT +1 20:20

Server: V2P

Summary: I got killed by Pringled for no reason + He's Steal my m3 super [shotgun]. (Video by Joram)

Evidence:

You were being highly provocative, calling at me and my friends and aiming at us with your shotgun. Looking at the video, I believe your friend was waiting for me to do something stupid. I am willing to give you your shotgun back, but keep in mind that this was not "out of the blue". I would also like to ask you to upload the video untampered, you used music to remove the speech which is tampering with evidence.
Not related to this case but related to incidents with Pringled in the past.

He is a commoner to breaking rules. This wouldn't be the first time he has RDMD - evidence is uploading of such incident.

Footnote: You may wanna upload w/o music as it is technically tampering with evidence.
(06-17-2014, 05:43 PM)Jamster Wrote: Not related to this case but related to incidents with Pringled in the past.

He is a commoner to breaking rules. This wouldn't be the first time he has RDMD - evidence is uploading of such incident.

Footnote: You may wanna upload w/o music as it is technically tampering with evidence.

I have never heard of you. As you are friends with Sultan on steam, I'm guessing you are here in his name to try to tip the odds in his favour. You are not even slightly involved in this, you are not aware of what was said that day, therefore I advice you to simply remove your useless post and let your friends handle their own bussiness.
How am I going to upload it without music if it was recorded in the background.

And Pringled you should know lying in the courthouse is under zero-tolerance wich means a perm ban right? I don't even know how you got in probaly with propclimb since you came out of no where. "Being highly provocative" Really? A guy has a shotgun to your face you run away propclimb over my shit and knife him in the back. Cool.
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
(06-17-2014, 06:27 PM)Pringled Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 05:43 PM)Jamster Wrote: Not related to this case but related to incidents with Pringled in the past.

I have never heard of you. As you are friends with Sultan on steam, I'm guessing you are here in his name to try to tip the odds in his favour. You are not even slightly involved in this, you are not aware of what was said that day, therefore I advice you to simply remove your useless post and let your friends handle their own bussiness.

I apologise for having someone on my friends list because I did a trade with them. I am not here because of him and I didn't even remember having him when posting the first post. You may not remember me because you didn't spend enough time to check my name before you killed me. No need to reply to this as this will be my last post here.
(06-17-2014, 07:15 PM)Joram Wrote: How am I going to upload it without music if it was recorded in the background.

And Pringled you should know lying in the courthouse is under zero-tolerance wich means a perm ban right? I don't even know how you got in probaly with propclimb since you came out of no where. "Being highly provocative" Really? A guy has a shotgun to your face you run away propclimb over my shit and knife him in the back. Cool.
You do know tampering with evidence means a perm ban right? Are you claiming that you always play without sound? Or is your "background" music so loud that you can not hear others speak? Your propclimb accusation is complete nonsense, I was let in through the front gate. Back to your video: how are the admins supposed to judge wether the kill was justified if you refuse to remove your music? You were provoking us, and you cut that out by adding music.
I was in teamspeak in the music lounge. Doctor Internet can confirm this as he was the DJ. And I am not "Tempering" at all. I've just uploaded the video because you have been a total d**k. Let in trough the front gate? Bullshit I will upload the entire video in 1080p. i will post it tomorrow and edit it in this post

VIDEO:

Probaly still uploading
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
(06-17-2014, 09:21 PM)Joram Wrote: I was in teamspeak in the music lounge. Doctor Internet can confirm this as he was the DJ. And I am not "Tempering" at all. I've just uploaded the video because you have been a total d**k. Let in trough the front gate? Bullshit I will upload the entire video in 1080p. i will post it tomorrow and edit it in this post

VIDEO:

Probaly still uploading
Calm down. Before I see that entire video I will not continue this discussion. And watch your language, I try to argue with you at a perfectly calm tone and you start calling me a dick, hardly seems fair.
It's obvious to me that Pringled was in the wrong. As soon as the gate opened, he ran inside and hit the player to death.. And then ran away.. That's typical RDM style, kill them, steal their stuff, and run.. Obviously the only reason behind opening the door was to kill the guy inside. Also if they had "Shotguns" and were "waving" them at you, it's even worse that you ran inside. That means that you also broke Fear RP. Approved.