Unban Request
Your name: FL:RP Maaran

Your ban ID: 49759

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Raiding for no sufficient reason.

Involved: I dont really know the name of the Officer but the logs should say. We got a conversaton at Slums about going to the villas about 10 minutes before I got banned. And Willrogerson

Why we should unban you: So I was patrolling and we received a request (see in log) that looked like this: "People at Villa have Contraband and so on we need SRU and Police here quick". So we responded to that. The owner of the house came out and we told him about the request and if he could let us in so we could search. We didnt raid immediately. After he denied that and told us that we will only get inside with a Search warrant,the other officer requested one. When only started to raid after we told him about the request,asked him to let us in very quick and he denied it.I asked another admin who was Police Officer really often and I was patrolling very often with. He said it would actually be a proper reason.
You can't raid just because someone tells your that there is contraband inside, and it doesn't matter if the owner denies you, you had no reason to search his house.

A player with 500 hours, should know that you must have solid evidence such as hearing it, to raid.
Denied,

Due to no reply.