random killed by skrippy
Name of playerThinkingkrippy

SteamID:

Time in GMT: gmt+4 5:00

Server: v2d

Summary:randomly killed me

[Image: 2299ac68a043.jpg]

Evidence:

i was randomly killed by skrippy , and when i pm him reason he said that i randomed his friend but its a lie cause i was just parked at corleone house waiting for officer who was patrooling
I killed you. You raided my friends house as a Fireman. Not allowed. You had your friend there, called Mr1g4m3r or something. He had no warrant. I had to threaten you before you left. Your friend said he " Was just checking ". And that picture prooves nothing, except I told you to shut the fuck up.

Oh yeah, your friend was going to arrest me for making you leave my friends house without a warrant and breaking doors open as a fireman.

Rules broken by you and your friend: Breaking open doors open to assist in a raid without a warrant as a fireman.
Randomly raiding.
Raiding without a search warrant ( Same as above )
Random Taze a few times
Randomly handcuffing me
Stepping on me while I was tazed
Job abusing in general.

As I said just now online. You're so wrong.

EDIT: Do you call getting you to open the doors patrolling? And I never said you RDM'd my friend. They can check the logs for that, you know.. Parked at Corleone house? More like trying to ram a police car up my bum, as a fireman.
first af all hes not my friend and secondly he ordered me so i did what he ordered so if you want to ban someone ban him not me , and i have request you cause you randomly killed me

admins please if you dont believe me please check history of chat
Not your friend, fine. Even if he ordered you, you should have read the rules / have any common sense to not help a police officer without a warrant to enter a house.
so ban him. he forced me to open doors .
Denied.