Asking for a second chance.
Your name: [FL:RP] [IM] Awesome Sauce

Your ban ID: 45466

Banned by: Freezak

Reason: Chair abuse/accessing rooftops, lying about it. 14th ban. Had last chance.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: After much thought and consideration, I have decided to post an unban request.
I'll spare you the sob story, and go straight to the point. In the last 3 months I have thought about my time on this server, and my bans, of course. I have also played on some more RP servers, and I think I have gathered more experience, and matured a fair bit, or at least I think I have.
Most of my bans were from when I was new to FearlessRP, and RP in general. I had no idea what to do most of the time, and I didn't know the rules very well, I will admit. When I got perma banned, my only RP experience was still on this server, but I think the other servers I've played on have provided me with much more diverse experience, and more maturity.
Over the last week, I have been considering posting an unban request, and asking myself if I was actually more mature, and not just saying this to get unbanned. The truth is, I actually think I have changed a fair bit in these 3 months, both in real life and in "games", and therefore I decided to post this unban request.

I have put much thought into this post, so regardless of the final decision on my ban, thank you for reading this.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
You've reached 14 bans. This should have been enough warnings for you to turn around with your ways before it is too late. In my opinion; you've recieved enough chances, and you've blown every single chance.

I fail to see why you should be given another chance.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-12-2014, 09:42 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You've reached 14 bans. This should have been enough warnings for you to turn around with your ways before it is too late. In my opinion; you've recieved enough chances, and you've blown every single chance.

I fail to see why you should be given another chance.

My point was, these bans were all in a different time.
I am trying to prove that I have recently matured sufficiently to be a good player, and asking for a second chance with the Fearless community.

I understand why the staff would think I am not worthy of a second chance, but I think I have truly changed since the ban, and if this turns out not to be true, I deserve and want nothing short of a 100% permanent ban with no more chances. (assuming I do get another chance)
I'll give you a second chance and a last chance. I want a parole to be issued.
(06-12-2014, 11:36 PM)Freezak Wrote: I'll give you a second chance and a last chance. I want a parole to be issued.

Wow, I never expected this to actually be accepted, thanks!
But what do you mean by parole? Like, a stricter enforcement of the rules upon me?
That you'll get your last chance and you are supposed to behave well in order to not blow up your final chance.

Be patient.
(06-13-2014, 03:39 PM)Freezak Wrote: That you'll get your last chance and you are supposed to behave well in order to not blow up your final chance.

Be patient.

Okay, thanks!
But I'm afraid I still don't understand this very well, am I supposed to behave well on the forums before I get the chance, or in game so I won't get banned again?
In-game.
Approved by former adminstrator.

User will be on his last chance, and probation.

A violation of the rules will result in the ban been reapplied, without chance for it to be removed.