[Selling] FeelTheConstruction (Dupes)
Brick 
Hello and welcome to EvoCitys only construction office.

We love taking your business!

Here at FeelTheConstruction or F.T.C we love to build, so almost all your requests will be built and furnished by our best men and women. We do not cheep out on anything that could make your dream house look its best! We built a lot of things in our past like a court house, a private office and even a large defensive wall to protect EvoCity's citizens and many, many more!

How much does it cost?

We at F.T.C really do build the greatest buildings in EvoCity, and charging large money isn't our thing. Our prices are as such:

Up to and lower than 15 props its 20K

Up to and lower than 20 props its 30K

Up to and lower than 30 props its 45K

Up to and lower than 40 props its 60K

We can add an elevator for an extra fine of 15K to any sized house

What is currently under construction?

No builds currently under construction

What projects have been completed?

Nolskeys' walls and advanced gate in V33X industrial - not for sale (N/A)

My own court house in V2D - for sale (60K)

My own private office in V2D - for sale (75K)

Not many people are going to buy without some previous work / examples.
Some pictures of my previous work will be uploaded soon.
(// I made it late at night, I didnt feel like getting any screen shots at the time)
I'd be very interested in buying a dupe for solely me. ADd me on steam: BreakerBreaker
Nolskeys Your request has been accepted F.T.C will try and make your Wall and Gate as fast as we can!
I would maybe advise lowering the prices, say they're on 'sale or something like that. Because right now, personally. I look at this thread, I see a nice thread, yes but I only see 1 rep so I can assume maybe low hours? and I don't see any vouches or building made, so for you to start off. Don't start running, start slow and work your way you; I am interested in buying some dupes and having some personally made by I would like to see how good quality your dupes are because I would prefer not to spend loads on something that may not be worth the cost.
He did a really nice job on my build. Even fixed a few things I asked him to, spent some quality time on it and it showed. Thanks again!
Updated, added pictures of builds that were made by F.T.C