Poll: NexusRP - yes or no
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
no
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Need Opinion: NexusRP
The Nexus has 4 1/2 floors (excluding labs). We all use only 2 of them: Lobby and President's office, right? What about the 3rd floor, the quartermaster's office, the prison security office?

This RP would give citizens the chance to work in the government without needing to be SRU, cop, medic or fireman.

Me and Anon started furnishing the offices, so tell me what you think! We made the big room on 3rd floor into a meeting room, and have left the quartermasters' offices empty (for now), and have also decorated the skybox lounge and the security offices.

So yeah... yay or nay? Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The following 3 users Like Safira's post:
  • Duane, Blurr, Falcon
NexusRP was a Great idea by Surina. The Roleplay itself is still being developed on however the experience of working with the Office Employees'(Citizens) is incredible. Its a Great way of allowing Citizens to become Government Officals, Wether it's responding to Phone calls(PMs') by the Support desk or being a Business man tending meetings. I'd like to thank ILOVEMYSELF - Chilo the President for allowing and supporting this idea, also I thank Surina and anyone else who participated in this RP. We'll accept anyone willing to be-apart of this RP as it's just Beginning. Cool
The following 1 user Likes Duane's post:
  • Safira
Yes! 100% agreed, go for it!
Just as well do it
Do it! It looks great and actually gives a proper use for the a Nexus!