Random killing
Rainbow 
Please ban SALENTAKANAKLO10 and Seksikäs Paviaani from the server. So heres the the story. We were the corleone member with my friend, and we found a house to live and place our contraband. And then some random dude which was a gun dealer. Came into our house with a knife and started destroying our contraband. We shot him. I don't think thats a reason to ban someone... but let me continue. Then that guy came to the same place again after 5 minutes and started saying that he will call the cops. I said that I will report you if you will not agree on NLR. My friend traded with him. Then some doctor came which was finnish too. And they both were ANNOYING AS HELL! We were blocking the door so that they will not see our contraband. (Because it was illegal). My friend scared them off with a pistol and they ran away. But then they started shooting at our house with rifles and we both died trying to defend our house. After that they destroyed our contraband. Please ban them... they don't deserve to be on this server. They are the 2 most annoying Griefer Kids that I have ever seen! Please ban them atleast for 2 days.

Thank you very much. Northern Guy
Well the NLR time was gone and i didnt was a gun dealer, u guys was our neighbours so i came to visit and I looked at the window, and i saw contras and then i was like OMG i must call cops, but cops didnt answer to me so i ask my friend Seksikäs paviaani to check out situation and we came to the conclusion we must destroy those because its illegal
So anyway do u guys have any evidence's for your story ?? :/

And i think thhis is prop blocking
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3281...7168D9B21/
"We were blocking the door" Did you know that blocking doors is bannable? That isn't very smart to tell that on ur BR and Seksikäs Paviaani just helped salentakanaklo10 out cause you had guns out and there was an immidiate threat and we had to defend our neighbourhood from aggressive people like you + and we had seen your guns so we had to defend ourselves and btw do you have any evidence on your side? Next time use the BR template
Well! The propblocker was djaba and not me! And again YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SEEK OUT CONTRABAND AND KILL CORLEONE MEMBERS! GUN DEALERS AND DOCTOR ARE NOT FOR DOING THAT! IF THE POLICE DIDN'T ANSWER THEY DIDN'T ANSWER!!! YOU DON'T GET YOUR GUNS AND START SHOOTING OUR BLOODY HOUSE! DJABA PULLED OUT A GUN TO SCARE YOU OFF, BUT YOUR REACTION TO THAT I JUST SAD TO WATCH, HOW THE GUN DEALER AND A DOCTOR KILL CORLEONE MEMBERS AND DESTROY CONTRABAND! I don't have evidence... oh wait. I do! You are my evidence. You statements and pictures are my evidence.
No template.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]