Unban request.
Your name: Anders

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30341467

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: 2 days

Reason for the ban: I was driving minivan and it lagged and the minivan makes a 360 turn when you back and turn fast, And i accedentaly hit admins car, And then he removed the car, Andthen i in a foolish joke Said over the Mic (arrg fu** u storm) it was meant as a joke and not to insult anyone.

Why we should unban you: Because I learned not to joke with the Admin's or use any bad words in game and i apologize for that and if you unban me i will apologize to Storm when he gets online. ive been on the server for soon 10 hours and no complains about me, so if you unban me i will aplologize to storm when i meet him. Its theonly rule i broke in there. i dont use OOC much because me and my friends stick to our self and use Mic to talk or type face to face. i apologize for the misunderstoodment and i hope to get back to playing on the server.
I was stood off the road next to my car waiting for Penguin to catch up, then a corleone came up to me and said "My car Sad".
After that you drove the minivan across a bunch of grass straight towards us and hit me, almost killing me. I removed it and froze you and was about to give you a lecture on not driving like an idiot. As soon as I froze you you started calling me a dick. Which is not what I want from players on the server.
(08-07-2011, 02:33 PM)Storm Wrote: I was stood off the road next to my car waiting for Penguin to catch up, then a corleone came up to me and said "My car Sad".
After that you drove the minivan across a bunch of grass straight towards us and hit me, almost killing me. I removed it and froze you and was about to give you a lecture on not driving like an idiot. As soon as I froze you you started calling me a ***. Which is not what I want from players on the server.

Call you what? i only said over the mic Arrg fu*you storm and it was meant as a joke. i did not try to kill yo it was a mistake the minivan is hard to controll and i had a lagg. And i would like to apologize o ou for saying it and it was not meant to insult you or any one and it will not be repeated i promise. Sad
It obviously was meant as an insult as you had a tantrum when I stopped you, you're probably used to servers were admins take shit from players and don't punish them for it.
(08-07-2011, 02:37 PM)Storm Wrote: It obviously was meant as an insult as you had a tantrum when I stopped you, you're probably used to servers were admins take shit from players and don't punish them for it.

No thats wrong i played alot of Rp and when i said that to you it was emant as a joke because i stole that car and it took alot of time to steal it. so i said as a joke. (arrg fu** you storm) in my point of wierw it was meant as a joke. but i learned not to do that again because people don't see it the same way as i did so im sorry for insulting you storm it was not meant that way and i did not mean to kill you or try to kill you. i hope you will remove the ban so i can play with my friends and co worker. Things lik this will not repeat
How was saying "Fuck you storm" A joke...?
(08-07-2011, 02:59 PM)Storm Wrote: How was saying "*** you storm" A joke...?

It was meant to like Arrg fu** you because you removed the car it was meant like a joke as you say to your friends. but it was me beeing foolish and not thinking And im apologizing to you for saying it it was not meant as insult or anything i did not just think. Im sorry for it and i hope you remove the ban so i can play wit my friends. this action will not repeat it self. ive been on the server for soon 10 hour and ot broken any rules so it was just one foolish mistake and misunderstoodment and it will not repeat im sorry storm for insulting you.
Storm im sory for what happend, and it will not repeat it self it was a bad joke and it got misunderstood and Im sorry if i insulted you. but can you please unban me so i can go play with my friends.
You're not being unbanned. You can spend the two hours learning the rules and knowing not to insult people for no reason.